POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov:
Don’t know why y’all engaging that man knowing he’s a troll with a hard on for DeSantis.
just engaging in some objective thought exercises. anyone who thinks 82 year old biden is a lock to win anything is a fukkin fool :heh:

the fact that you guys cant even fathom biden losing is crazy to me :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol 45 year old DeSantis is going to lose to 80 year old Biden. LOL ok.
president-barack-obama-sotu-sate-of-the-union-age.jpg

i cant even say for sure that biden's version of this doesnt end in a coffin :huhldup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNN has some militant tranny on with jake tapper right now, advocating the right to perform mutilating surgeries on minors under 18. but opposing this garbage is a liability for desantis :rudy: yeah fukkin right.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
desantis has momentum because he was correct about keeping floridas schools and businesses open :yeshrug: he told democrats and the media to suck his dikk, and he didnt do any worse on covid than the worst liberal governors

he won miami dade by double digits. you know who else did? hillary, in 2016. to write that fact off is stupid and naive

most of desantis' culture war shyt is irrelevant right wing bullshyt, but i dont see it DQing him any more than biden's disgusting criminal son, or the green new deal proposal, disqualifies biden :dead:

All I pointed out is the culture war shyt is a central part of his brand and his appeal. And it's gotten to the point that even some of his supporters are worried he's been doing too much in that regard.

I'm not saying he has no shot whatsoever if he wins the GOP nomination. But acting as if he can just ignore the culture war shyt or that it won't play any role in any one's vote for or against him is stupid and naive.

Being a right wing authoritarian is a hard DQ factor for me

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
CNN has some militant tranny on with jake tapper right now, advocating the right to perform mutilating surgeries on minors under 18. but opposing this garbage is a liability for desantis :rudy: yeah fukkin right.
Its a liability for him because you can't frame everything as being evil doctors/medical professionals abusing minors

The trans youth situation is entirely down to parents choosing their childs medical care which is how it should be.
If you want to go down that road then its too easy for the Dems to say the right is about removing rights from parents

Desentis is good because he can do culture war performative stuff but never tries to actually do anything that would upset the donor class or actually change

Its why he's not gonna be able to escape the rino label trump puts on him.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All I pointed out is the culture war shyt is a central part of his brand and his appeal. And it's gotten to the point that even some of his supporters are worried he's been doing too much in that regard.

I'm not saying he has no shot whatsoever if he wins the GOP nomination. But acting as if he can just ignore the culture war shyt or that it won't play any role in any one's vote for or against him is stupid and naive.

Being a right wing authoritarian is a hard DQ factor for me
you know what, fukk it. im done speculating about 2024 until desantis actually takes trump out :dead: what good is it doing, anyway

we're all biden voters in here :hubie: im just being realistic

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The right championed trump because he fought the culture war that politicians on the right previously didnt have the energy to fight. McCain and Romney were both overly measured in comparison. DeSantis is focusing on that because the right wants to continue that fight. It's not about policy as much as "combatting the liberal narrative" or whatever gobbledygook they want to phrase it as. Right wing voters will stomach any generally centrist or right wing policy as long as the politician is staunchly anti liberal culturally with rhetoric. Expecting DeSantis to pivot to the middle is the same as expecting Trump to pivot to the middle for the general. It never really happened then and it wont happen now.

I still think he falls for the traps Trump will set on the debate stage and campaign trail. He has to walk a fine line of critiquing Trump while not turning off trump voters or seeming like he and other candidates are ganging up on trump. When trump battled with megyn Kelly and other republican candidates focused their ire on trump is when trump really took off and everyone folded.

He is untested on a national stage and I'm not certain he has the charisma to outshine trump on a stage in iowa or withstand trump big boying him

If trump wasnt running I think DeSantis would be stronger in a general election than he would be if he squeaks by trump. Both of their voter bases believe the election was rigged and I'd imagine they would be easily convinced that trump had the deck stacked against him unfairly if he lost resulting in them going 3rd party or staying home