RepubliCACs are deadass just shipping migrants cross-country. Ron DeSantis sends 50 immigrants to Martha's Vineyard (UP: MIGRANTS SUE HIM)

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Driving the news: “These are just the beginning efforts,” DeSantis said, per CNN. “We’ve got an infrastructure in place now. There’s going to be a lot more that’s happening.”

• Florida has set aside $12 million to relocate migrants from the state. DeSantis said Friday he would use “every penny” of the money "to protect Florida." The money covered the cost of buses and will cover “likely more” flights, DeSantis said, per CNN.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
if the democrats had any balls, theyd put up a law penalizing people who hire illegal immigrants. call it the "Hire American" law :dead:shove it in republicans' face and make them vote against it

but they're just gonna whine on CNN, as abbott dumps off more and more busloads
this is the first sensible thing youve said in this thread.

fine and imprison people who hire illegal immigrants and that shyt ends TOMORROW.

republicans are cowards

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Because I'm not a cac or an agent so when I see people being loaded up and shipped around the country for political gain my first thought is of slave ships and not "yeah they have it coming"

CaC00n, please.
:mjtf:

Y’all see this shameful muthafukka? I’m glad that y’all called this moron out. The audacity to even attempt to compare and conflate.
:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is nonsense stop linking your bullshyt hatred of immigrants with black issues , it isn't one or the other.
Seeking asylum is a legal process according to the laws of the united states, any person can show up at the US border and submit themselves to immigration authorities and seek asylum, that is a totally legitmate process. Those people were asylym seekers who were trafficked under false pretenses, some were told they would get work, papers, etc thats a cruel and vile stunt , just for the sake of it.

Look if you want to shill for desantis and the racist right wing come out with your full chest and do it stop justifying this cruel vile nonsense and stunt in the fake guess and fake concern about black people. Im black this aint got nothing to do with it.
It is a legitimate process, but the purpose is to help people fleeing war torn countries, prosecution, and human rights violations.

We shouldn't just be allowing people in just because they have family here and job opportunities.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
so yall really think immigrants just come here with no idea where they’re going?

they just show up wherever and set up shop?

these people clearly coming here to be with a family member/friend who is already here. sending them off to another location where they know no one is cruel and definitely a form of human trafficking.

if he wanted to spend state funds or his own funds or whatever to deport them back home, I think you’d have some argument. just sending them somewhere else in America where they had no intention of going is weird and a form of human trafficking across state lines.

if this country actually made powerful white men pay for their crimes these govs would be in trouble.
This post isn’t true and you have no knowledge of how the illegal immigration/coyote hustle goes.

Here in Texas the shyt is big, even black people are helping bring in illegals now, it’s a hustle people are doing and a lot of the illegals don’t have any family over here.

They pay a down payment to the transporters in Mexico, then they work off the rest when they get here, but a lot of them try to run off once they get across the border.

The illegal immigration of today is different from the illegal immigration of 2002, this isn’t regular people taking chances to cross the border by themselves anymore, the cartels have turned it into a good business model that makes them just as much money as drugs. Oh and the drugs definitely flowing in with the people, that’s why dudes are paying Jeezy prices for bricks right now in Houston, nothing is getting stopped.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post isn’t true and you have no knowledge of how the illegal immigration/coyote hustle goes.

Here in Texas the shyt is big, even black people are helping bring in illegals now, it’s a hustle people are doing and a lot of the illegals don’t have any family over here.

They pay a down payment to the transporters in Mexico, then they work off the rest when they get here, but a lot of them try to run off once they get across the border.

The illegal immigration of today is different from the illegal immigration of 2002, this isn’t regular people taking chances to cross the border by themselves anymore, the cartels have turned it into a good business model that makes them just as much money as drugs. Oh and the drugs definitely flowing in with the people, that’s why dudes are paying Jeezy prices for bricks right now in Houston, nothing is getting stopped.
lmao ok coyote man

reported

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just doing what your boys abott and desantis would do.

i honestly didn't read your post, but i do know a lot more about it due to my former workplace and how it relied on immigrants, and i would say you know nothing too then.

:lolbron:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
just doing what your boys abott and desantis would do.

i honestly didn't read your post, but i do know a lot more about it due to my former workplace and how it relied on immigrants, and i would say you know nothing too then.

:lolbron:
Nah you don’t but it’s whatever lol.
Most nikkas supposed to stay in darkness anyway.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
if the democrats had any balls, theyd put up a law penalizing people who hire illegal immigrants. call it the "Hire American" law :dead:shove it in republicans' face and make them vote against it

but they're just gonna whine on CNN, as abbott dumps off more and more busloads
Why would they do that when a lot of their lobbyist and donors hire those same illegal immigrants as well :mjlol:

Donors from both parties are out here hiring illegal immigrants and it’d be naive to sit here and insist otherwise.