reposting nudes close to becoming a felony in Florida

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
If your girl has never taken pics of your dikk to brag about it to her girlfriends some would argue that you LOST
Ok.... breh hence why I said taking pictures of yourself

In the situation u described your girl took the picure, not u

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ok.... breh hence why I said taking pictures of yourself

In the situation u described your girl took the picure, not u

Well I've been a situations before where chicks ive messed with before would send me a text saying "well since you're too far right now can you send me a pic of my friend ;) "

I typically decline but i think there was once or twice where I said fukk it and took the pic and sent it.

I havent done that shyt in years tho. Like since 05

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
For those laughing at the shyt you have to understand this:

Say you're young now and have sent your pic to other people you trust like a girlfriend or random chick you trying to fukk. Fine.

Now fast forward 10-20 years from now you are with your wife and kids running for public office and out of nowhere some random slut you used to fukk posts your pics on a site because she's still salty that you smutted her out and married another woman.

Now, I still think sending naked pics with your face on it is as dumb as getting face tats but still.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
For those laughing at the shyt you have to understand this:

Say you're young now and have sent your pic to other people you trust like a girlfriend or random chick you trying to fukk. Fine.

Now fast forward 10-20 years from now you are with your wife and kids running for public office and out of nowhere some random slut you used to fukk posts your pics on a site because she's still salty that you smutted her out and married another woman.

Now, I still think sending naked pics with your face on it is as dumb as getting face tats but still.

In that scenario I'd be at fault for being a wreckless idiot. Take consequences of your own actions, ffs people.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
POF Troll Movement still in good standing :blessed:

We just post nudes and keep it movin..no names no nothin :jawalrus:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ