reposting nudes close to becoming a felony in Florida

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
So you're saying if I take pictures of the Empire State Building with my camera and distribute them, the owner of the Empire State Building could easily send me a cease and desist order?

I think its moreso when people are invovled.

Like someone couldn't take a picture of you in public, and sell it on a greeting card without getting some type of waiver or consent for it.

I can see a law like this being put in place in the future in a lot of states which is fukked up. Most cats who got some nudes had to put in some work to earn them in most cases and everyone knows once you send the nudes, there is always the chance that they gonna get passed on or posted somewhere...

Once you hit "send" you nudes become public property :youngsabo:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:usure: You don't think men whose nudes fall into the wrong hands would appreciate this law?
What nikka takes naked pictures of himself in the first place? :huhldup:

And if I or any other dude was stupid enough to put themselves out there like that, I deserve whatever I got:manny:

Like someone else said, once you hit send on those pictures it's fair game :takedat:

concise

Veteran
Daps
So that means y'all would be ok with PMs, private convos, phone convos reposted for others? Once it leaves your lips, whoever hears, hears, yes?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
So that means y'all would be ok with PMs, private convos, phone convos reposted for others? Once it leaves your lips, whoever hears, hears, yes?

:comeon: You thinking too deep with this one breh

Of course I'm not okay with people's personal info being posted all over the internet nor do I agree with it by any means but you have to understand when you're dealing with with pictures, convos, and pm's that you personally send to someone you're taking a risk no matter what

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:usure: You don't think men whose nudes fall into the wrong hands would appreciate this law?

im sayin.. what the fukk.. im reading these responses like :why: are people really against this ?! bunch of helpless virgins on this site and you can see people exposing themselves in this very thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

I guess you haven't seen all the phone screen shots that show up on Twitter, FB and Instagram. You think all those people who have had their simp texts exposed via screenshot consented to it?

Of course most people aren't okay with it but you gotta know there is a risk with that, especially nude pics. You gotta think if this shyt ever goes sour there is a chance they gonna put this shyt out there.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: You thinking too deep with this one breh

Of course I'm not okay with people's personal info being posted all over the internet nor do I agree with it by any means but you have to understand when you're dealing with with pictures, convos, and pm's that you personally send to someone you're taking a risk no matter what

Face to face convos also?

I guess you haven't seen all the phone screen shots that show up on Twitter, FB and Instagram. You think all those people who have had their simp texts exposed via screenshot consented to it?

Of course most people aren't okay with it but you gotta know there is a risk with that, especially nude pics. You gotta think if this shyt ever goes sour there is a chance they gonna put this shyt out there.

I have seen them. I'm sure that if the rage inside of them was big enough, they'd try to re-interpret some of the existing telephone recording laws in a court case.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

This.

You're basically giving people an incentive to not be safe and smart because at the end of the day the fed's will protect them. :what:

People need to think and use their brains before they do shyt.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: It's never not lame to send nudes to a girl. NEVER

:what:

Breh do you know how much ass I've gotten strictly through the use of post-workout nudes? A good pic can transition you from friendzone status to her being your jumpoff in a matter of minutes.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This.

You're basically giving people an incentive to not be safe and smart because at the end of the day the fed's will protect them. :what:

People need to think and use their brains before they do shyt.

Why do you think we have a legal system?