Reports Say Morale At Xbox Is "Very Low" - Concern Growing About the Future…or Lack Thereof

Daps
The only thing Xbox had to do to remain competitive was launch a bunch of quality exclusive games. Gamepass is great but the console market is all about the killer apps that make you want to buy a console.

Nintendo understand this, Sony understand this.

Xbox juelzed for a whole generation and they've only started to rectify it now.

No matter what you say the blame is on Phil Spencer, year after year this man lied and told the public the games were coming. He needs to leave.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They know soon there will be no no more “Xbox”, the studios will deal directly with the software and AI can deal with the subscriptions.

It’s actually better for MS to just focus solely on software.
So why would morale be low for game developers? In your scenario nothing changes

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Can't lie. I hope they stay on the fold. Cause Sony being left to their own devices is NOT good for business. Competition keeps these corporations in check. Microsoft spent too much time focusing on the wrong shyt man.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Microsoft need to focus on affordable gaming PC's. Nobody trying to buy a trash-ass Xbox.

PC's shyt all over consoles anyway.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't understand why you don't see this.

Sony already had its reality check with the PS3 and that shyt hurt them for years. Even adjusted for inflation the PS3 would be 780 and 930 in today’s money. That’s not happening again even though y’all seem to want it to be because y’all refuse to point the finger at Microsoft’s own incompetency. Y’all keep whining about the ps5 pro but it’s not the main/base console and isn’t intended to be. Most the ps6 would be in a few years is the same price as the ps5 pro now. Hell the base disc ps5 launch price is 600 now adjusted for inflation.

They raised the price in other countries but haven’t done it in the USA for a reason.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony already had its reality check with the PS3 and that shyt hurt them for years. Even adjusted for inflation the PS3 would be 780 and 930 in today’s money. That’s not happening again even though y’all seem to want it to be because y’all refuse to point the finger at Microsoft’s own incompetency. Y’all keep whining about the ps5 pro but it’s not the main/base console and isn’t intended to be. Most the ps6 would be in a few years is the same price as the ps5 pro now. Hell the base disc ps5 launch price is 600 now adjusted for inflation.

They raised the price in other countries but haven’t done it in the USA for a reason.
nikka look how much nikkaz was willing to spend on a PS5 when the bot and scalping was taking place. You had cats pay over retail price just to get it. If people can pay over a 1000 for a phone I don’t doubt they would spend that money on a PS6. The world is in a different position then it was in when the PS3 was around social media wasn’t the hype beast like it is today. Influencers and YouTubers weren’t around unboxings weren’t around shyt to influence people to by the shyt with FOMO. Besides 1000 dollars is still under how much it costs to get in to PC. Now with Microsoft not being competitive this gives Sony the position to do what the fukk they want now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikka look how much nikkaz was willing to spend on a PS5 when the bot and scalping was taking place. You had cats pay over retail price just to get it. If people can pay over a 1000 for a phone I don’t doubt they would spend that money on a PS6. The world is in a different position then it was in when the PS3 was around social media wasn’t the hype beast like it is today. Influencers and YouTubers weren’t around unboxings weren’t around shyt to influence people to by the shyt with FOMO. Besides 1000 dollars is still under how much it costs to get in to PC. Now with Microsoft not being competitive this gives Sony the position to do what the fukk they want now.
And those people spending that are hardcore or pressed ass people not the norm

Using outliers to justify an argument is never good

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The only thing Xbox had to do to remain competitive was launch a bunch of quality exclusive games. Gamepass is great but the console market is all about the killer apps that make you want to buy a console.

Nintendo understand this, Sony understand this.

Xbox juelzed for a whole generation and they're only started to rectify it now.

No matter what you say the blame is on Phil Spencer, year after year this man lied and told the public the games were coming. He needs to leave.

They're idiots for giving Sony Indiana Jones and Starfield. :francis:

I'm definitely interested in Indiana Jones. Perfect Dark looks damn good. I don't know much about Stalker but it looks high quality.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re stuck on the success of the 360 that they can’t move forward. Like that one person you know that haven’t matured or done anything since high school.

Just make some dope new games and stop trying to buy up all these dev studios and changing their culture up. Acquiring Rare was the worst thing that could’ve happen to that company. Now they’re forced to make generic, boring, formulaic ass games.

Everything about Xbox is generic and boring. Like we really waiting on Halo and Gears every gen?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A fringe group of extremely hardcore enthusiasts were buying from scalpers at $1k, not your average mass-market consumer. The phone comparison doesn’t work because a phone today is essential, it acts as an all-in-one device for most people. It’s how they communicate, watch movies, listen to music, navigate, and access the internet. A video game console doesn’t compare. It’s a luxury. You're also paying for that expensive phone over time through an installment plan, whereas a console requires an upfront cost. A $1k console would be prohibitively expensive, unfeasible, and priced above what the average person--the core of Sony's consumer base--could afford.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A fringe group of extremely hardcore enthusiasts were buying from scalpers at $1k, not your average mass-market consumer. The phone comparison doesn’t work because a phone today is essential, it acts as an all-in-one device for most people. It’s how they communicate, watch movies, listen to music, navigate, and access the internet. A video game console doesn’t compare. It’s a luxury. You're also paying for that expensive phone over time through an installment plan, whereas a console requires an upfront cost. A $1k console would be prohibitively expensive, unfeasible, and priced above what the average person--the core of Sony's consumer base--could afford.
All I’m saying if the PS5 pro is a success and Sony is happy with the sales best believe that price is going up for PS6. I personally think Sony is in for a rude awakening and this will sell less than the PS4 pro. They dropped the ball not having a flagship game to show why the capabilities are better than a PS5.

This is going to flop like the vita.