Reports Say Morale At Xbox Is "Very Low" - Concern Growing About the Future…or Lack Thereof

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So what kinda games do you have a desire to play?

I’m gonna be honestly with you breh….. I still have a backlog.

I’m not one of them cats that quickly go through games on a weekend for clout or then be like “I’m bored….. bu bu bu bu but what game is next”

Xbox always been my console of choice and if there was Xbox and the “but you can play these games on PS” guys popped up. I still wouldn’t play them there just like I’m not playing games on a PC

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't understand why you don't see this. The ps4 pro lauched at 399 than after ps5 launched at 499. If this is a success the pro at 699 you don't think Sony will make the ps6 799? The ps5 pro is basically 1000 dollars here in Canada after taxes so we already there. I payed 650 dollars for the base ps5 with the disc drive after taxes in 2020 and now the pro is 1000 dollars after taxes.
no price drop this gen. unprecedented Pro price. PC hardware more expensive than ever. I don't know how people can't see the writing on the wall

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
It will, I’ll probably stop gaming. I don’t really have a deep desire to play PS games like that

And I stand by what I’ve always said, I really don’t like their controller, just not comfortable to me.

Probably would just take up golf or fishing and go into my “old man” days.

Maybe play chess
Same if Ms dropped out I would prolly be done with console gaming. I'm already not rlly bout it for the most part anyway.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No one forced MS to devalue their hardware by releasing all of their titles day-and-date elsewhere, hoping to accelerate the death of boxed hardware. No one forced them to spend $70 billion acquiring this industry's largest publisher (among others) in a rush to "spend their competition out of business" either. MS orchestrated their own potential demise, and I'm supposed to do what? All of this $1k console 'monopoly' talk ignores the fact that there's another giant in this industry, one that just passed (?) the best-selling console of all time, the PS2, in a single generation. That's conveniently ignored.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
They know soon there will be no no more “Xbox”, the studios will deal directly with the software and AI can deal with the subscriptions.

It’s actually better for MS to just focus solely on software.