Reports Say Morale At Xbox Is "Very Low" - Concern Growing About the Future…or Lack Thereof

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'll get even uglier for console gaming if Microsoft gives up.

It will, I’ll probably stop gaming. I don’t really have a deep desire to play PS games like that

And I stand by what I’ve always said, I really don’t like their controller, just not comfortable to me.

Probably would just take up golf or fishing and go into my “old man” days.

Maybe play chess

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll get even uglier for console gaming if Microsoft gives up.
We already seeing it the PS5 pro just wait until Microsoft is fully out the paint. Sony won’t have to be humbled by any competitors in the console landscape. Plus they release games on pc. That 1000 dollar PS6 is coming sooner than later.

I spend most of my gaming on PC but if Sony becomes the only company dominating console gaming that will be the nail in the coffin for me in terms of console gaming.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We already seeing it the PS5 pro just wait until Microsoft is fully out the paint. Sony won’t have to be humbled by any competitors in the console landscape. Plus they release games on pc. That 1000 dollar PS6 is coming sooner than later.

I spend most of my gaming on PC but if Sony becomes the only company dominating console gaming that will be the nail in the coffin for me in terms of console gaming.
This is such a weird concern. A $1k PS6 will never happen, they would be pricing themselves out of the market. The PS5 Pro isn’t targeting the mainstream; it’s a luxury product for a relatively small percentage of enthusiasts who have to have the latest and greatest (at least where consoles are concerned). That’s why it’s priced to turn a profit at launch.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is such a weird concern. A $1k PS6 will never happen, they would be pricing themselves out of the market. The PS5 Pro isn’t targeting the mainstream; it’s a luxury product for a relatively small percentage of enthusiasts who have to have the latest and greatest (at least where consoles are concerned). That’s why it’s priced to turn a profit at launch.
I don't understand why you don't see this. The ps4 pro lauched at 399 than after ps5 launched at 499. If this is a success the pro at 699 you don't think Sony will make the ps6 799? The ps5 pro is basically 1000 dollars here in Canada after taxes so we already there. I payed 650 dollars for the base ps5 with the disc drive after taxes in 2020 and now the pro is 1000 dollars after taxes.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't understand why you don't see this. The ps4 pro lauched at 399 than after ps5 launched at 499. If this is a success the pro at 699 you don't think Sony will make the ps6 799? The ps5 pro is basically 1000 dollars here in Canada after taxes so we already there. I payed 650 dollars for the base ps5 with the disc drive after taxes in 2020 and now the pro is 1000 dollars after taxes.
No, I don’t see it, for the reasons I pointed out in the post you quoted. The Pro is an optional upgrade targeting a niche market and it's priced to reflect this. It is not the base console, and it shouldn't be viewed as one. It also shouldn’t be used as an indicator for their future mass-market device. The price of a luxury product has no direct bearing on the price of a product targeting a MUCH broader market. A $799 PS6 would be financially nonviable. It would be a disaster.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I don’t see it, for the reasons I pointed out in the post you quoted. The Pro is an optional upgrade targeting a niche market and it's priced to reflect this. It is not the base console, and it shouldn't be viewed as one. It also shouldn’t be used as an indicator for their future mass-market device. The price of a luxury product has no direct bearing on the price of a product targeting a MUCH broader market. A $799 PS6 would be financially nonviable. It would be a disaster.
So you expect the PS6 to have superior hardware and cost the same?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It will, I’ll probably stop gaming. I don’t really have a deep desire to play PS games like that

And I stand by what I’ve always said, I really don’t like their controller, just not comfortable to me.

Probably would just take up golf or fishing and go into my “old man” days.

Maybe play chess
So what kinda games do you have a desire to play?