Report: WNBA to commit $50M to provide full time charter flights for Teams

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Listen, if these women don’t start playing faster and jumping higher NO ONE will want to watch them
This is supposed to be ENTERTAINMENT, women’s basketball is not entertaining unless their is a college element to it, or in the case of overseas, a niche element
Nah it doesn't have to be more entertaining.
They just gonna bully us into watching it.
Say we hate women...

If a nikka watching women play ball, he's down bad. nikka needs to, as thecoli says, touch grass

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Listen, if these women don’t start playing faster and jumping higher NO ONE will want to watch them
This is supposed to be ENTERTAINMENT, women’s basketball is not entertaining unless their is a college element to it, or in the case of overseas, a niche element

Sorry but this is a nonsensical take

Women's Tennis plays absolutely nothing like Men's Tennis and they are raking in the same amount of views worldwide as the Men's, and at times are more popular than the Men's side

Also Women's Boxing and Women's MMA the past 10 years has grown leaps in popularity and they fight nothing like the Men's side

Like I said before, WNBA had a Lesbian/Feminist marketing problem that turned alot of people off. It seems like they are shedding that, which would be a benefit for them going forward

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But guys if we watched the games they wouldn’t need this

:mjgrin:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Sorry but this is a nonsensical take

Women's Tennis plays absolutely nothing like Men's Tennis and they are raking in the same amount of views worldwide as the Men's, and at times are more popular than the Men's side

Also Women's Boxing and Women's MMA the past 10 years has grown leaps in popularity and they fight nothing like the Men's side

Like I said before, WNBA had a Lesbian/Feminist marketing problem that turned alot of people off. It seems like they are shedding that, which would be a benefit for them going forward
Oh don’t give me that bullshyt, the average person can’t tell the difference between women’s and men’s tennis, it’s comparable, all people see is a ball getting hit back and forth fast as hell.

Women’s combat sports looks like the men’s as well, I’ve seen it in person, it’s crazy

Women’s basketball DOES NOT look like men’s basketball, it’s very slow and they struggle near the basket, I’m giving you the perspective of the layman, there is a reason people DO NOT BUY TICKETS to these games, it is not entertaining simple as that.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Oh don’t give me that bullshyt, the average person can’t tell the difference between women’s and men’s tennis, it’s comparable, all people see is a ball getting hit back and forth fast as hell.

Women’s combat sports looks like the men’s as well, I’ve seen it in person, it’s crazy

Women’s basketball DOES NOT look like men’s basketball, it’s very slow and they struggle near the basket, I’m giving you the perspective of the layman, there is a reason people DO NOT BUY TICKETS to these games, it is not entertaining simple as that.

"All people can see is a ball getting hit back and forth"

Thanks for letting me know you don't watch Tennis :pachaha::laff::laff::laff:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
My issue is half the feminists ranting give zero shyts about sports. Like they couldn't name 5 current players if you exclude CC.

This is a theme. When men want to fix or improve something.....we are told to work harder, work smarter, do more...whatever. Instead of the feminists saying "let's all watch more WNBA", the talk is about how can men be more fair and supportive.
That's what annoys me about the complaints about the WNBA. Ironically it was BLACK MEN who primarily the ones who watched the WNBA. Women would rather watch men play basketball than to watch women play. :wow:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
When they re up the TV deal I'll be coming back to these word to k dot
chris-tucker-remember-it.gif