Report: WNBA to commit $50M to provide full time charter flights for Teams

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Should be posted in the coliseum but yeah

It's obvious WNBA will be drawing profits starting either this year or next year
Bruh, this Caitlin thing is just a fad. No one will give a shyt once NFL training camp starts. Come end of July they will go back to being irrelevant. After that no one will care anymore.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So they are 50 more million in the hole. Just like a woman, spend a man's money without a care in the world. Just fold this charity league. No one actually cares about it. If they did they would be making money.

nothing but facts here. them having private planes while being so in the red is absolute insanity.

hell, I wouldn't be surprised if this kept the salaries down even further. it's like they're robbing peter to pay paul.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bruh, this Caitlin thing is just a fad. No one will give a shyt once NFL training camp starts. Come end of July they will go back to being irrelevant. After that no one will care anymore.

nothing but facts here. them having private planes while being so in the red is absolute insanity.

hell, I wouldn't be surprised if this kept the salaries down even further. it's like they're robbing peter to pay paul.
When they re up the TV deal I'll be coming back to these word to k dot

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I notice the NBA is posting game highlights of their pre season games, I guess it's good to finally give them a chance to grow more.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wnba need to draft more shapely and attractive women if they want to ever think about conpeting with the nba

we don't wanna see bulldaggers. give all these old bulldaggers the :camby: and let these young tings who like weenie get in the league. :takedat:

Daps
The NBA(men) subsidizes the entire WNBA. Which is cool I just wish these feminist just acknowledged that before they start ranting about inequality and sexism in pro basketball its literally the exact opposite
My issue is half the feminists ranting give zero shyts about sports. Like they couldn't name 5 current players if you exclude CC.

This is a theme. When men want to fix or improve something.....we are told to work harder, work smarter, do more...whatever. Instead of the feminists saying "let's all watch more WNBA", the talk is about how can men be more fair and supportive.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Baby steps breh.. Even the NBA has come a long way from being almost bankrupt.

Popular names are piling up year after year the product will get better
Listen, if these women don’t start playing faster and jumping higher NO ONE will want to watch them
This is supposed to be ENTERTAINMENT, women’s basketball is not entertaining unless their is a college element to it, or in the case of overseas, a niche element