Daps
#GMB we all we got

ResNIQn.png

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is true I'm not surprised at all, but I'm still kind of speechless.

These hoes don't give a fukk man, and nikkas keep falling for the same tricks breh. The Kardashians are fraudulent hoes with fake everything and this is who you choose to enter into a partnership with?

Kim saw Kanye as food from day one. This is just the perfect opportunity to make her exit. She'll bring up his public antics, his recent hospital trip, and even her being robbed somehow to make her case stronger.

Stop giving these hoes platforms. Period.

How ? Women go to platforms for attention and men/women give it to them

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I knew it. When I made mention to how she ain't messing with him like that but probably wanted to do it for the kids, someone mentioned what Kim gets just for staying married to him.

She about to take this dude to the cleaners and get a ball player just like I suspected.

Downside is like Ronnie Lott said, Kanye might off himself. Maybe not literally but he'll be broken.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
That's what happen when u marry self centered hoes...she don't give a fucc bout Kanye lol

That next Ye album tho :whoo:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You noticed Drake doesn't really mess with white women right? Just Black girls and Latinas and even the latinas he just smashes. But he never goes into relationships with them or white chicks.

They don't even look human. they look lizard.