Report: Kim Kardashian Is Allegedly Planning to Divorce Kanye

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:russ: why all yall clinging on that desperate hope for a goat kanye album..lmao

he hasn't released a GREAT album in more than half a decade yet yall still on this.

his time is done. MBDTF was his peak and he wont ever have a great comeback album.
Yeah. In the words of @Big Boss

It's over.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's just selling high :whoo:

Kanye walking out on fans and losing his mind is gonna start losing money, so if she's going to walk away with half, right now would be the peak time to do it

She's just an ol californian gold diggin weasel, Tipicus Siliconius Americanus, just doin it at a higher level

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Has anyone ever seen any pics or video with his kids with any of their Black family members?

I know his mom passed but they have Black aunties, cousins and his pops and all his family still around.

It seems like he's allowed them to be isolated strictly to the Kardashian side. They been setting him up for sole custody for a while.. If they can present him as crazy to a judge he might lose everything.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They bring ye to the divorce hearing like
maxresdefault.jpg

Hey bre...wtf is going on that pic? :what:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Kanye would have to take that L. Kanye is an amazing talent, and I've been a fan of his since The Truth beat in 1999. But it takes a special kind of stupid to be a successful multi-millionaire...and get married and have children with a fame whore (that is famous for nothing and whose fame came from a sex tape) that can leave you at any second for any reason, take HALF, and take alimony...

:snoop:
Over 50% of marriages end in divorce, and women initiate that divorce like 80% of the time. And 97% of alimony payments are paid by men, to women. Does anyone think Kim is going to be amicable to him in a divorce, and take it easy on him financially?

:heh:

I'm not anti-marriage at all. Go for it. But even by non rich person standards, men should careful before making that choice.

:yeshrug:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's just selling high :whoo:

Kanye walking out on fans and losing his mind is gonna start losing money, so if she's going to walk away with half, right now would be the peak time to do it

She's just an ol californian gold diggin weasel, Tipicus Siliconius Americanus, just doin it at a higher level
Kanye a attention whore ass nikka

He went after Kim for that reason

I'm not defending this Niikka he playin

Black folks just like Trump did white trash crackas

Fukk him

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Kanye would off himself if Kim leaves

was about to say is she TRYING to make Kanye kill himself or go O.J. on her?!?
:why:

Take full custody of the kids??? Times like these are when you need your fam the most!

NOW is the time to say you feel "trapped" or whatever and legally bounce? Or sources say or leak or whatever?

Man I hope or wish this is mostly :duck: for Ye's sake cuz I ain't looked up sh!t just signed directly onto the coli

Since this a few days after Jay bday and Ether Day, to quote Jay after he heard Ether, "wow.....just wow"

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
What really bothers me is today's women look up to women like this and strive to be like them.

Also, today's women really believe Kim loves Kanye and that Khloe loves Lamar. Smh.

No, they fukking don't breh stop it. :mjlol:

fukk kinda women you know who wanna be sex-tape famous, divorced 3x, and wearing a diaper for an ass while still thirsting for attention on Instagram after having 2 kids. :mjlol:

Last edited: