Report: 72,000 deaths a year from CACs Drug overdosing

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
They need to leave that shyt alone unfortunately it's easier said than done without the proper treatment and personal drive. I don't feel bad for anyone that does drugs. The substances are addictive and brain chemistry altering. I knew this as a child.

I've seen white boy fiends who were using opiods heavily that lost everything, wife,reputation, kids & money. These guys would sober up for 2 months and have it all back. I've never seen black fiends bounce back like that.

Because white fiends can get a job easy. People don't even wanna hire a nikka if he smoke weed lol.
I seen a white boy smoke crack on the job. I always knew people who sold work but I only saw white boys smoke that shyt casually like it's weed

Daps
Reppin
St louis
2my3r6h.png

wat6rr.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No lies told. One of my uncles used to own a decent sized tow truck company but got hurt on the job, got hooked on them pills and it went down hill from there over the course of a decade. Lost everything off that heroin. He finally stopped the drugs but all that shyt he used over the years took his body for bad. He died from heart failure and rotted out intestines coming up on a year ago next month.

Dude was only 58.
This story is too common.

I don't trust any pain meds besides cannabis. Even cannabis should only be used as needed.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nikkas lost.
Don't believe that bullshyt... did you read the actual link. Basically it's older black people with lifelong addiction who are od'ing off not knowing there's other drugs mixed with cocaine. But whites are still dying at much higher numbers off this than blacks: White Overdose Deaths 50% Higher than Blacks, 167% Higher than Hispanics | American Council on Science and Health

There's been fentanyl contamination of the cocaine supply," says Dr. Alex Walley, medical director of the opioid overdose prevention program at the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. "That means people who are using cocaine without the intention of using an opioid ... and are at much higher risk of an overdose because they are opioid-naive."

Age is another risk factor for blacks. The CDC numbers show the greatest increases in black overdose deaths among 45- to 65-year-olds.

Some of these men and women are longtime opioid users. In Boston, Clarence, 53, says he's been addicted to heroin for 30 years, and the disease has taken a toll.

"We’ve been beating our bodies up all our lives with this addiction," says Clarence, "it breaks our immune systems down."