Unknown Side Effects
Where??? I need that. Halibut is the GOAT fish to eat

logo-lg.png

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
They need to leave that shyt alone unfortunately it's easier said than done without the proper treatment and personal drive. I don't feel bad for anyone that does drugs. The substances are addictive and brain chemistry altering. I knew this as a child.

I've seen white boy fiends who were using opiods heavily that lost everything, wife,reputation, kids & money. These guys would sober up for 2 months and have it all back. I've never seen black fiends bounce back like that.

No lies told. One of my uncles used to own a decent sized tow truck company but got hurt on the job, got hooked on them pills and it went down hill from there over the course of a decade. Lost everything off that heroin. He finally stopped the drugs but all that shyt he used over the years took his body for bad. He died from heart failure and rotted out intestines coming up on a year ago next month.

Dude was only 58.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Life needs to get better for people first

They need to leave that shyt alone unfortunately it's easier said than done without the proper treatment and personal drive. I don't feel bad for anyone that does drugs. The substances are addictive and brain chemistry altering. I knew this as a child.

I've seen white boy fiends who were using opiods heavily that lost everything, wife,reputation, kids & money. These guys would sober up for 2 months and have it all back. I've never seen black fiends bounce back like that.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You, you you you you
That's not the way to get over me
All of a sudden you said you dont wany me no more
All of a sudden you said I close the dooooOOOOoor

...it doooont matter to meeee
It dont matter to meeee what you sayyyyy

Rip micheal jackson