ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
The founder
The fact using slavery as a lineage/starting point makes zero sense logically
What’s wrong with the founders? That would be Antonio and Yvette

If you could explain that a bit further. Slavery and lineage is kind of the point for reparations, that’s where the multi generational harm started in this country and since the government has taken so long now Reconstruction and Jim Crow are part of it too.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don't care, I just find it funny, just like Lori Lightfoot. They always out here looking crazy.
Just like Rachel Maddow. Lesbians aren't widely known for their sense of style and, as a rule, cerebral types dgaf about how they dress. They typically pick a 'uniform' and stick with it. Let her cook, tho.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
The fact using slavery as a lineage/starting point makes zero sense logically

You’re far from being a scholar, so stick to mowing other people’s lawns.

gay-dance.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What’s wrong with the founders? That would be Antonio and Yvette

If you could explain that a bit further. Slavery and lineage is kind of the point for reparations, that’s where the multi generational harm started in this country and since the government has taken so long now Reconstruction and Jim Crow are part of it too.
the fatal flaw with ADOS was creating organizations and thats what gave Tariq the opening to exploit his own venture. Had ADOS stuck with the identity and stopped linking the identity with the organizations then it’d be a different story.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
the fatal flaw with ADOS was creating organizations and thats what gave Tariq the opening to exploit his own venture. Had ADOS stuck with the identity and stopped linking the identity with the organizations then it’d be a different story.
They had no intention to create an org but someone else had filed to trademark it. They had to. I'll see what I can find the couple of videos that they addressed it on. There is a lot more context.

Eta: I believe this is the person that tried to trademark it in 2019. They found out about it and the next year, filed for trademark so no one else would try and use it for themselves like Tariq.

I think it was one of those two.

Last edited: