Reparations task force board member crashes out over perceived slight

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Its like she made a big distraction to detract actual groundwork from being made on the issue. Should have been dismissed.
Ain't no "like", that's exactly what she did.

It’s so easy to foil a plan… the white man can send in any kind of agent… and our ppl will lose sight of the bigger plan
Our people who? That woman is not our people. But, yeah, those are the agents the wm sends in.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Get that woman off the taskforce. :snoop: Now this is the reason I understand why people aren't too keen on halfricans like me or half others or (mixed race) people being included in the justice claim and being part of the movement. You get a rare opportunity to be taken seriously and you sabotage the moment. Interesting, she switched over to another dialect. Obviously she had a problem with ADOS from the get-go. She was looking for a reason to act out. Doesn't make sense to have your daughter get up and speak in opposition either. Like, wtf?:what:

Last edited:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
:mjlol:
I’m sorry, but why is a 15 year old who is stuttering, making comments on a big issue like reparations?

:dead: That bloodclart came out rather quick too
This. Maybe I need clarification. Was this girl's comments in opposition to ADOS? Meanwhile, her emotional fatass bytch of a mother is on the TF sabotaging...:camby:

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Get that woman off the taskforce. :snoop: Now this is the reason I understand why people aren't too keen on halfricans like me or half others or (mixed race) people being included in the justice claim and being part of the movement. You get a rare opportunity to be taken seriously and you sabotage the moment. Interesting, she switched over to another dialect. Obviously she had a problem with ADOS from the get-go. She was looking for a reason to act out. Doesn't make sense to have your daughter get up and speak in opposition either. Like, wtf?:what:

Who wouldn't have a problem with ADOS, cause its bullshyt