Reparations task force board member crashes out over perceived slight

timeless

All Star
Daps
If all the person said was that the daughter was wrong, then the mother shouldn't have acted that way.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Why is an immigrant apart of a reparations task force in the first fukkin place. :what: Secondly if she didn't want nobody to say anything to her daughter why have her speak.
She is half black American. So one of her parents is a descendant of American slavery... which is why I'm confused why her daughter had an issue with what was said since she's a descendant too... unless they're lying 🤥

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'm still tryna understand why people (Yvette especially) waste their time telling these people that reparations for AMERICAN SLAVERY should go to the descendants of AMERICAN SLAVERY but whatever.

The streets used to claim she lived in Augusta (Richmond county) did she move or is she tryna tether her way into their justice claim? :jbhmm: What happens if these local governments agree and ask for proof that you're a descendant of Fulton County, etc?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I'm still tryna understand why people (Yvette especially) waste their time telling these people that reparations for AMERICAN SLAVERY should go to the descendants of AMERICAN SLAVERY but whatever.

The streets used to claim she lived in Augusta (Richmond county) did she move or is she tryna tether her way into their justice claim? :jbhmm: What happens if these local governments agree and ask for proof that you're a descendant of Fulton County, etc?

You got issues.

:francis:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
These topics show why ADOS needed to be created. Alot of these committees and hell our black american groups have alot of people who wouldnt even qualify speak on our behalf.

I'm not a fan of Yvette, but she isn't wrong for saying our claims are lineage based

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You got issues.

:francis:
I'm actually on topic unlike you tagging me in random shyts. Stay on topic and focus.

I thought local reparations was a "mess" but look at her now... allllll in the video... dancin...

Just like when the followers asked for chapters and she said "No, you don't know enough" :hula: Fastforward... "I'm the president of ADOS Foundation" :laff:

Just like HR-40 needed be passed and suddenly its "trash" once it got motion without her participation... etc and etc and etc