Reparations for slavery was spent on The military industrial complex

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Elaborate on why you would say that...
Meaning it doesnt seem natural for human beings to Not have weapons since most organisms that exist have some sort of defense to preserve their lives from predators and predators need weapons in turn to make taking things from the weak more simple and efficient. The weak typically band together for strength in numbers against demonic filth and build up various weapons to deter filth and the demons build their weapons to break these defenses and to protect themselves from other demons.

As long as there are demons on earth, we'll have weapons, friend. Humans design weapons to protect resources, women, children and land from people that want to take them. The demons are the problem

By that token, please change your demonic avatar, friend. It contributes to the culture of death that requires weapons and you know what?

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What leads you to believe demons are on earth?
Because their influence is felt any where we go. Why do i even have a sig sauer p226 in my home? because im concerned a demon is going to break into my house and harm me or my family for profit or for fun. This is a problem friend, but still, why do i need the gun, because if he breaks in my house armed with a large knife im going to need a more efficient way to dispatch him back from where he came, without getting in a knife fight which could lead to fatal injuries for myself. Weapons are about the efficiency of destruction. Destroying people friend. Why ? Because most people that kill want to continue breathing after harming another human being, sustaining as little injury as possible which is why the weapons get larger, more destructive and more efficient and also the reason why they'll never go away unless they are destroyed by a larger weapon or movement of people With weapons.

O we philosophizing now :dj2:
Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Because their influence is felt any where we go. Why do i even have a sig sauer p226 in my home? because im concerned a demon is going to break into my house and harm me or my family for profit or for fun. This is a problem friend, but still, why do i need the gun, because if he breaks in my house armed with a large knife im going to need a more efficient way to dispatch him back from where he came, without getting in a knife fight which could lead to fatal injuries for myself. Weapons are about the efficiency of destruction. Destroying people friend. Why ? Because most people that kill want to continue breathing after harming another human being, sustaining as little injury as possible which is why the weapons get larger, more destructive and more efficient and also the reason why they'll never go away unless they are destroyed by a larger weapon or movement of people With weapons.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

So your definition for demon is simply a human behaving badly?