Reparations for slavery was spent on The military industrial complex

Truth200

Banned
Daps
:ehh:
and your solution is?

Protest the military industrial complex & weapon manufacturers.....

Or just accept the suffering it has caused going back to the day's when slaves were help at gunpoint.

:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me rephrase that:

The cost of American lives would have been far greater in a drawn out war.

Another myth...Japan's capital was in total chaos and Tokyo was bombed to pieces to the point the Emperor decided to give in after seeing the destruction of his property and the city around them. Also most of the factories where the Japanese made their weapons were destroyed and many of the workers from those factories were homeless.

BTW...The biggest myth was American Lives being in danger from the start if FDR didn't sanction Japan and destroy the treaty they had together. He put a embargo on them and froze Japanese assests in the U.S. Sounds like to me FDR wanted the war to come to the homeland.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
BTW...The biggest myth was American Lives being in danger from the start if FDR didn't sanction Japan and destroy the treaty they had together. He put a embargo on them and froze Japanese assests in the U.S. Sounds like to me FDR wanted the war to come to the homeland.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Another myth...Japan's capital was in total chaos and Tokyo was bombed to pieces to the point the Emperor decided to give in after seeing the destruction of his property and the city around them. Also most of the factories where the Japanese made their weapons were destroyed and many of the workers from those factories were homeless.

:ohhh:

edit: just to be clear, you are saying it wouldn't have cost anymore American lives to have had a drawn out war?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I don't agree with the OP....these groups don't make policy like the FED or International Bankers.

True but would you agree that the military industrial complex is the muscle and protection behind the FED & International Bankers?

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Truth200

Banned
Daps