Rep thread (Little Foot Trying to Get Some Rep), Thread Moved Laff

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Nah, no detective skills needed, you need to leave that for person who is the topic of this thread. You move real sloppy and don't cover your tracks. a ten year old could figure that shyt out. Unlike yourself @Basil of Baker Street I don't need to pay for intel for what's already known and people expose themselves with. It's not that serious and it's pathetically desperate.

:russell:
Ban bet time? You ready to put your account where your mouth is? Or are you gonna deflect again :usure:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:russell:
Ban bet time? You ready to put your account where your mouth is? Or are you gonna deflect again :usure:
You can deflect by kissing my ass faggit, I said what the fuk I said. I'm standing by what I said. Could give a fuk about some "ban bet" gtfo with that internet message board bullshyt.. I'm a grown damn adult not for games. Anyone who could pay for "dirt" about a random on the internet "e-rival", is not above doing other wild shyt, there's no limits. Fuk off and stay mad enough to dig for info, worrying about getting me banned, and working off alts bc you can't handle rejection and exposure. Interesting that you would use that retort "ban" huh?? (just like Little Foot) - you stay showing your hand.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
You can deflect by kissing my ass faggit, I said what the fuk I said. I'm standing by what I said. Could give a fuk about some "ban bet" gtfo with that internet message board bullshyt.. I'm a grown damn adult not for games. Anyone who could pay for "dirt" about a random on the internet "e-rival", is not above doing other wild shyt, there's no limits. Fuk off and stay mad enough to dig for info, worrying about getting me banned, and working off alts bc you can't handle rejection and exposure. Interesting that you would use that retort "ban" huh?? (just like Little Foot) - you stay showing your hand.
:unimpressed:

You need to get on some meds my nikka. Your testosterone levels are through the roof rn

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Define 'worse' and stop the passive retort. Because you really sound like you need to log the fuk off, think better and find better shyt to do. You're in every thread that I'm in with the bytchmade responses, negs, and subs, being suggestive. What type of man does that? None that I know, especially on a damn message board at a woman bc I don't see you have the same type of energy with men in here.

Anytime anyone needs to do way worse on some internet investigation shyt off somebody they don't fuk with or like, is straight up mentally disturbed. Really shows your mindset, as well. In all reality, if you could do all that via anonymity but not step to that person in real life about some real shyt, then he needs to reevaluate his priorities and you need to reassess your life for supporting it. But then again, the only thing "wwwayyy worse" to me, is getting clipped and if that's the situation over some fraud internet beef, then obviously your life is not worth living.

little foot paying to get info on you is nothing compared to:
  • a male poster taking the information of a female to pretend to be a prostitute
  • a german neo nazi coli member masquerading #ados
  • a female coli member snitching on another member to get him banned

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
little foot paying to get info on you is nothing compared to:
  • a male poster taking the information of a female to pretend to be a prostitute
  • a german neo nazi coli member masquerading #ados
  • a female coli member snitching on another member to get him banned
Fuk out my face and quote me when you have relevant shyt that has to do with the topic of the thread instead of projecting your unresolved emotions off a cycle of events that has nothing to do with me. WTF are you doing besides whining and complaining with keyboard strokes sounding off like you're about to stroke out over shyt, that has nothing to do with any of that. STFU bc you know damn well that you've been on one with me too otherwise you wouldn't be siding with a known lying instigating faggit, unless he's giving you the dikk down behind the scenes or bending you over while you're letting him stroke you out. You sound sus as fuk going on as hard as you do for him on this thread.
:dame:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Fuk out my face and quote me when you have relevant shyt that has to do with the topic of the thread instead of projecting your unresolved emotions off a cycle of events that has nothing to do with me. WTF are you doing besides whining and complaining with keyboard strokes sounding off like you're about to stroke out over shyt, that has nothing to do with any of that. STFU bc you know damn well that you've been on one with me too otherwise you wouldn't be siding with a known lying instigating faggit, unless he's giving you the dikk down behind the scenes or bending you over while you're letting him stroke you out. You sound sus as fuk going on as hard as you do for him on this thread.
Honest to god, if you are a woman I feel so bad for the men of New York. They’ve got to deal with this masculine shyt as a partner? How the fukk is that possible. If someone like you was going at me in real life I’d just grin and move on. Who is dealing with women like this:mindblown:

You sound like you’re hell to live with and I couldn’t imagine a man who wasn’t shyt having anything to do with you. shyt is fukking amazing... how is this possible. You’re so manly, what the fukk happened to you?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

lol

hit dogs holler

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lmfao

out of 100 posts itt, you have a third of all of them

keep hollering nicole. youre making my point for me
considering it's me that he was attempting to extract information about and the thread off that, is the reason for this thread , ummmm.. I damn sure should be the one commenting :comeon::gucci:
The real question is why are you commenting at all about an issue that has nothing to do with you and no prior history of interaction about
:comeon:
you should have 0 posts on this thread. 0 reasons to try to take up for a poster that got caught up DM soliciting other male posters, while lying on other posters to cover up and was caught up in trying to download information about another poster; the only reason that you would feel the need to defend that is Lowkey letting us know that you're on the downLow yourself bc you can't keep that Foot out your mouth. I suggest that you find a better hole for that point of yours or better yet, point it in a different direction :wrist:, That username of yours "Low End" is not helping your case either.. but that's none of my business
:hubie:Low End dikk Derrick and Little Foot :jbhmm:Does he stick his Little Foot in your Lower End??

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
considering it's me that he was attempting to extract information about and the thread off that, is the reason for this thread , ummmm.. I damn sure should be the one commenting :comeon::gucci:
The real question is why are you commenting at all about an issue that has nothing to do with you and no prior history of interaction about
:comeon:
you should have 0 posts on this thread. 0 reasons to try to take up for a poster that got caught up DM soliciting other male posters, while lying on other posters to cover up and was caught up in trying to download information about another poster; the only reason that you would feel the need to defend that is Lowkey letting us know that you're on the downLow yourself bc you can't keep that Foot out your mouth. I suggest that you find a better hole for that point of yours or better yet, point it in a different direction :wrist:, That username of yours "Low End" is not helping your case either.. but that's none of my business
:hubie:Low End dikk Derrick and Little Foot :jbhmm:Does he stick his Little Foot in your Lower End??

lol

whenever you're on the ropes and are intellectually stumped, nicole, you always revert to homosexeal thoughts

why is that?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol

whenever you're on the ropes and are intellectually stumped, nicole, you always revert to homosexeal thoughts

why is that?
Because only faggits would feel the need to argue and try to bait a woman online especially on the issue of a male poster who is a proven dm dyck dabbler; which I don't see you having the same energy for or about. Homo shyt. You have to prove me wrong as evidenced by your posted comments and the next comment that you will make in response instead of engaging with a female in real life. Poked a hole in your whole argument huh.. I'm sure that you're used to it.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Because only faggits would feel the need to argue and try to bait a woman online especially on the issue of a male poster who is a proven dm dyck dabbler; which I don't see you having the same energy for or about. Homo shyt. You have to prove me wrong as evidenced by your posted comments and the next comment that you will make in response instead of engaging with a female in real life. Poked a hole in your whole argument huh.. I'm sure that you're used to it.

i have no issue with little foot because he:
  • isn't an annoying poster
  • doesn't engage in negativity
  • isn't a a snitch
  • hasn't affected me personally on here
and i can say the same about most other coli members.