Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Come on breh... you can’t tell this woman/man is bat shyt crazy?

I still don’t know if it’s a dude or a female :francis:
Same thing @Basil of Baker Street (Little Foot) has said when he gets backed into a corner and yet here you are repeating the same lying shyt.
Shut the fuk up - that fake insult shyt won't work and doesn't work.

Keep exposing yourself though, your responses sound wild familiar-
:jbhmm:
Think? It's verified that Nicole is a man. A bitter boy, actually. :scusthov:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-verdict-is-out-the-coli-is-filled-with-depressed-incels.723367/

Last edited:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
You went from making threads like this
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wit...exposal-is-there-any-coli-female-that.696324/
to content spamming threads that you created about "god" and "cultural" issues to coincide with your change in username, when you've never created threads of that nature before, let alone back to back threads. Three threads that you created today, at the same time Little Foot decides to create a thread asking for reps
:patrice:
This shyt doesn't seem right..
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tha...-rest-of-us-proud.727117/page-2#post-34628181
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/god...d-makes-shyt-real.727075/page-4#post-34628021
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-are-some-of-the-stupidest-thoughts-you-had-as-a-chile.727104/
Dig deeper with my posts. Try not to have bias, I’ve made several of those type of threads.

Also I apologize for offending you. You just come across as very manly so I don’t know if you’re truly a female :manny:

Also stop going at black pearl. Her demeanour is much more feminine than yours tbh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dig deeper with my posts. Try not to have bias, I’ve made several of those type of threads.

Also I apologize for offending you. You just come across as very manly so I don’t know if you’re truly a female :manny:

Also stop going at black pearl. Her demeanour is much more feminine than yours tbh
Like I give a fuk. Oh and Welcome everyone to @Basil of Baker Street 's alt...^^^^ aka Little Foot.
kind of walked right into that one huh?? The pieces just fit too well.
@Luke Cage @CarmelBarbie @Coco Loco Looks like Little Foot is trying to put his foot back in the game. He got caught out here lacking, yet again. Trying to change his persona but can't change up the lingo: @GodsPerspective = @Basil of Baker Street

Black pearl is bae she deserves whatever she asks for.
Hey didn’t mean to neg you. But you leave black pearl alone. Everyone deserves a second chance at life.

Hey didn’t mean to neg you. But you leave black pearl alone. Everyone deserves a second chance at life.

Last edited:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Like I give a fuk. Oh and Welcome everyone to @Basil of Baker Street 's alt...^^^^ aka Little Foot.
kind of walked right into that one huh?? The pieces just fit too well.
@Luke Cage @CarmelBarbie Looks like Little Foot is trying to put his foot back in the game. He got caught out here lacking, yet again.
Damn :dame:

Can’t deny that he’s doing the same thing as me. Maybe he’s changed? Though i doubt it. Where’s the proof that I was backing this dude tho? You posted everything besides that :mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn :dame:

Can’t deny that he’s doing the same thing as me. Maybe he’s changed? Though i doubt it. Where’s the proof that I was backing this dude tho? You posted everything besides that :mjgrin:
Because he is you. Stop.. the game is up.
and you've had that exact same username on here for years but after the Little Foot cash app thread, you decide to change it up at the same time as him.

The proof is all throughout your own threads and comments in here, as well. A person would need to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see that shyt. What initially tipped me off were the threads that you created today and at the same time as Little Foot, along with Little Foot's aka @Basil of Baker Street aka YOU and the messages that you sent to inbox from months back. They are worded the same as you did on here and on your other threads. Not to mention the fact that you coincidentally never post at the same time on the same threads. And ummmm.. you just admitted it yourself. Along with the fact that you're the only one who talks about "black pearl" when making a response to me, that has nothing to do with her. It's called evidentiary information - you unknowingly told on yourself.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Because he is you. Stop.. the game is up.
and you've had that exact same username on here for years but after the Little Foot cash app thread, you decide to change it up at the same time as him.

The proof is all throughout your own threads and comments in here, as well. A person would need to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see that shyt. What initially tipped me off were the threads that you created today and at the same time as Little Foot, along with Little Foot's aka @Basil of Baker Street aka YOU and the messages that you sent to inbox from months back. They are worded the same as you did on here and on your other threads. Not to mention the fact that you coincidentally never post at the same time on the same threads. And ummmm.. you just admitted it yourself. Along with the fact that you're the only one who talks about "black pearl" when making a response to me, that has nothing to do with her. It's called evidentiary information - you unknowingly told on yourself.
We’ve got our own little detective miss Nicole huh? I’ve had this username for exactly a year. I changed it soon as that time was up. You wanna try again?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
meh

ive heard of worse. waaaay worse.
Define 'worse' and stop the passive retort. Because you really sound like you need to log the fuk off, think better and find better shyt to do. You're in every thread that I'm in with the bytchmade responses, negs, and subs, being suggestive. What type of man does that? None that I know, especially on a damn message board at a woman bc I don't see you have the same type of energy with men in here.

Anytime anyone needs to do way worse on some internet investigation shyt off somebody they don't fuk with or like, is straight up mentally disturbed. Really shows your mindset, as well. In all reality, if you could do all that via anonymity but not step to that person in real life about some real shyt, then he needs to reevaluate his priorities and you need to reassess your life for supporting it. But then again, the only thing "wwwayyy worse" to me, is getting clipped and if that's the situation over some fraud internet beef, then obviously your life is not worth living.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We’ve got our own little detective miss Nicole huh? I’ve had this username for exactly a year. I changed it soon as that time was up. You wanna try again?
Nah, no detective skills needed, you need to leave that for person who is the topic of this thread. You move real sloppy and don't cover your tracks. a ten year old could figure that shyt out. Unlike yourself @Basil of Baker Street I don't need to pay for intel for what's already known and people expose themselves with. It's not that serious and it's pathetically desperate.