Rent is due and she only has 10$ in her bank account brehs

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
2018 the fall of instathotting.

People need to learn skills.

Bunch of women on IG are worthless and only have themselves to blame.

I agree and disagree breh.

I think it’s the fact that she considered old. Females turn 18 everyday. Why would a Rich Simp trick on her when he can eat a younger better looking model ( don’t as me how :wow:)

Once a instathot hits 25 it’s a wrap and it’s they fault the are promoting this behavior not knowing that they need to compete as well.

Mark my words 2018 is gonna be the year of old thots 25 and up vs. young thots 16-24

Gonna see a lot of my past don’t define me and other feminist bullshyt from females who used to charge $20 for private snap chats

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I agree and disagree breh.

I think it’s the fact that she considered old. Females turn 18 everyday. Why would a Rich Simp trick on her when he can eat a younger better looking model ( don’t as me how :wow:)

Once a instathot hits 25 it’s a wrap and it’s they fault the are promoting this behavior not knowing that they need to compete as well.

Mark my words 2018 is gonna be the year of old thots 25 and up vs. young thots 16-24

Gonna see a lot of my past don’t define me and other feminist bullshyt from females who used to charge $20 for private snap chats
I can see that.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"A wet p*ssy and a dry purse don't match." - Paul Mooney

:francis:
:russ:

maybe she should've developed some skills instead of instathotting

2018 the fall of instathotting.

People need to learn skills.

Bunch of women on IG are worthless and only have themselves to blame.
theres enough hoes making some type of income off IG to make the general population of stupid hoes believe that they can do it too :yeshrug:

Not feeling her at all. She better get to work. In 2017 there is no way a semi-attractive woman should be broke.
This