Rent is due and she only has 10$ in her bank account brehs

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Get a regular job then bytch.

Every other girl I know thinks they're an IG model.

Someone send these thots a PSA they are just jerk off material for simps across the world. You're not talented, you're not working hard.

Just a vehicle for meat beaters. See this on my IG once a girl gets like 1500 followers but only has like 400 real life friends they think they are famous. That's why they leave their page public. They'll even complain about dikk picks and randoms hitting them up, but keep their shyt public. They know exactly why they're getting those followers though. Some of em think it's their personality on snap chat that gets them follows :mjlol:

I even see these low level thousand follower girls will go on snapchat begging for shyt. "omg would so love someone to order me a pizza right now"

Then they get it :dead:

Or I'll see, "why can't I just find a man like this? any one out there like this?" Then in the next snap be complaining about random guys hitting them up :russ:

This attention whoring shyt gotta end. This is why average/ugly women are so hard to get these days. Their minds are gassed up.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Omg dis chick dumb. SELL p*ssy. Don't let nobody discourage you. They all doing it. There's no need to be fukking for free

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I gave her $100 think of it as an investment and a karma shift into positivity. Hope she does better and pays this forward

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Man real talk mofo be sleeping.
I know multimillionaire cacs who dress like bums, they stunt in different ways and appearances aint one of them.
Y'all need to stop spreading this lie :mjlol:

Them cacs clothes are expensive as hell, they just don't look flashy.

Next time you see em, ask how much they spent on that outfit :heh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This attention whoring shyt gotta end. This is why average/ugly women are so hard to get these days. Their minds are gassed up.
So true. It's mind blowing to see basic below average broads acting like they are dime pieces. I was at Circle K a few days ago and this dude was trying hard to get at the cashier. I mean this broad was below average. He trying to spit so much game and she was like "meh". I mean back in the days she would have been happy somebody said hi. In this era she got choices. :mjlol:

I still don't blame women. I blame men. They are the reason why they act the way they do. Giving them crazy amounts of attention they wouldn't normally get. As long as there no p*ssy getting dudes and simps out there, it won't change. It will die down of course like everything else because it's too saturated.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
So true. It's mind blowing to see basic below average broads acting like they are dime pieces. I was at Circle K a few days ago and this dude was trying hard to get at the cashier. I mean this broad was below average. He trying to spit so much game and she was like "meh". I mean back in the days she would have been happy somebody said hi. In this era she got choices. :mjlol:

I still don't blame women. I blame men. They are the reason why they act the way they do. Giving them crazy amounts of attention they wouldn't normally get. As long as there no p*ssy getting dudes and simps out there, it won't change. It will die down of course like everything else because it's too saturated.

Die down. I'll be 40 with a dikk out of commission when that happen