Renfield’ Will Bring Nicolas Cage’s Dracula to Theaters in Spring 2023

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
For me I give this a 4/5, very funny stuff and I didn't expect that much gore (I didn't watch any of the clips of the movie). The leads did well with the material, but without a doubt this script/character could ONLY be played by Cage.

:mjlol: I was reminded of Quan Chi's MK4 Fatality where he rips the arms off of the guy and beats him to death, I wished Renfield did that shyt at the Apartment Complex when he ripped off that one man's arms but at least he use the arms to spear the two SWAT Team members.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
So far, I’m enjoying this new line of Universal monster films way more than whatever they had had tried doing years ago with The Mummy remake. I heard this only grossed $900,000 in previews and the box office for some reason is rarely kind to Cage, but I think it’ll find its cult to take it to beloved status real soon.

Universal got that Gosling-led Wolfman film coming up from Cianfrance next and I believe Radio Silence will be developing a Creature from the Black Lagoon project. Those are talented directors so I’m curious to see what they got cooking up.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m enjoying this new line of Universal monster films way more than whatever they had had tried doing years ago with The Mummy. I heard this only grossed $900,000 in previews and the box office for some reason is rarely kind to Cage, but I think it’ll find its cult to take it to beloved status real soon.

Universal got that Gosling-led Wolfman film coming up from Cianfrance next and I believe Radio Silence will be developing a Creature from the Black Lagoon project. Those are talented directors so I’m curious to see what they got cooking up.

I’m gonna use this at a weapon and platform to attack all the “Marvel/DC fell off” “Comic Book Movies are mid” folks :mjlol:

No need for standing in ceremony with secret agendas:russ:

Clowns always complain about wanting something different from the CBM realm, then sit on they asses when something different come out!

Fake and Fickle

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just saw this. Best part was the crazy, off the top gore effects. It was like something straight out of mortal combat cut scenes :mjlol:

The plot itself was avg at best. But it's refreshing to have something that isn't a sequel come out.

From a story standpoint, I would've liked Renfield to take Dracula's powers/ position after deposing him.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Didn't like this movie. Nothing worthwhile to see here

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I didn’t expect this movie to go as hard as it did with the Gore.

Nic Cage stoke every scene he was in, but that’s what you expect from him. Hoult did his thing as the lead.

Awkwafina didn’t bother me. Y’all need to give her a break. Lol

I was shocked the lady from The Expanse was on there and buddy from Parks and Rec was really fun in this movie.

I could watch many more times
8/10 @Mr Hate Coffee