Renfield’ Will Bring Nicolas Cage’s Dracula to Theaters in Spring 2023

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
looks interesting. for me the goat dracula was gary oldman.. i think tom waits was renfield, right? gary oldman is the goat cactor.

i do like nick cage tho. did you know hes a coppola? he used a diff last name to avoid anyone calling him a nepotist. when your dad/uncle (i forget) is one of the goat directors of all time, that says a lot. respect

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This movie was fun as fukk. I had to go see this off of Cage fukkery alone and while it’s not the best script, the cast really elevated the film with what they had. Those who have watched Apple TV’s ‘The Afterparty’ will recognize a familiar face in this and no, it’s not Tiffany Haddish. :pachaha:

And I gotta say the amount of gore will no doubt serve as my pre-game for Evil Dead Rise’s fukkery next week. :ohlawd:

When Renfield hit that boy with the Mortal Kombat x-ray animation :ooh:

AltruisticDisloyalAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This movie was fun as fukk. I had to go see this off of Cage fukkery alone and while it’s not the best script, the cast really elevated the film with what they had. Those who have watched Apple TV’s ‘The Afterparty’ will recognize a familiar face in this and no, it’s not Tiffany Haddish. :pachaha:

And I gotta say the amount of gore will no doubt serve as my pre-game for Evil Dead Rise’s fukkery next week. :ohlawd:

When Renfield hit that boy with the Mortal Kombat x-ray animation :ooh:

AltruisticDisloyalAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

I didn’t expect this movie to go as hard as it did with the Gore.

Nic Cage stoke every scene he was in, but that’s what you expect from him. Hoult did his thing as the lead.

Awkwafina didn’t bother me. Y’all need to give her a break. Lol

I was shocked the lady from The Expanse was on there and buddy from Parks and Rec was really fun in this movie.

I could watch many more times

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I didn’t expect this movie to go as hard as it did with the Gore.

Nic Cage stoke every scene he was in, but that’s what you expect from him. Hoult did his thing as the lead.

Awkwafina didn’t bother me. Y’all need to give her a break. Lol

I was shocked the lady from The Expanse was on there and buddy from Parks and Rec was really fun in this movie.

I could watch many more times
Yeah, Awkwafina was tolerable to me here. The film has this quirky vibe about it which I thought meshed with her style of humor better than something like Shang-Chi. I had more of an issue with the sub-plot involving the gang and her sister rather than her performance. Wish that part of the story was tightened up because otherwise that could’ve been more screentime given to Cage’s madness.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, Awkwafina was tolerable to me here. The film has this quirky vibe about it which I thought meshed with her style of humor better than something like Shang-Chi. I had more of an issue with the sub-plot involving the gang and her sister rather than her performance. Wish that part of the story was tightened up because otherwise that could’ve been more screentime given to Cage’s madness.

Coli niccas put too much effort and emotion into complaining about her.

I’m kinda indifferent one way or another.

I didn’t really mind the gang storyline.

I’m a fan of the gangster mother…. If anything she maybe needed more scenes and the son scenes were fun for me.

I’m mad they cut out a scene between Dracula and the Son that was shown in the trailers

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
We gotta talk this movie up and get people to support it.

As I said before, I get some people may faux be tired of CBMs and want to see some other shyt come out. But when something different does, they either are mad skeptical or don’t see it.

It’s like cats gotta stop complaining about Marvel and DC movies if they can’t get they asses out to go see shyt like this, Cocaine Bear, Knock In The Cabin, Air, and etc like movies.

CBMs ain’t ruining cinema….. the fickle lazy fake angry mob is