Remy ma cool with non blacks using n word, long as it isnt being used as racial slur

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I was more concerned with Scottie Beam asking "can't we have anything for us?". How you blasting a word that you claim is for "you" to literally everyone in the known world on damn near every album and song you put out? You say (on record) "nikka" like it's the new "dude". You've commercialized it for the world. That has pros and cons.

Even Joe calling his white comrades "nikka" 10 times a piece every podcast.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Black people need to let that word go altogether and let all the other races have it.

That word is an extremely ignorant and "low-class" word.

When whites, Asians and Latinos refer to themselves and each other as "nikka", they sound low-class and ignorant.

Black folk need to stop fighting to be the only ones sounding ignorant and low-class.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as you try to police it, you can’t stop them from doing it. The damage is already done. They only thing we can do now is leave that word alone and let the cacs, and hispanics, asians have it like we we do with all the other hip words that we don’t say anymore.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I disagree with Remy and anybody who thinks 1-2 opinions voice the rest of ours If I catch you in public saying it, you're getting checked. Appreciate her consistency and even bringing up Fat Joe has an example. She'd be a hypocrite standing next to him for years while he constantly said it
:scust: