Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
That pic was in her phone?

A woman's shenanigans are ALWAYS in HER PHONE.

fukk whatever she tells you verbally.
So she gave her phone to somebody to take a picture of her having lunch with somebody but told them make sure it look like you’re sneaking the photo like you on the way to the bathroom or something?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So she gave her phone to somebody to take a picture of her having lunch with somebody but told them make sure it look like you’re sneaking the photo like you on the way to the bathroom or something?

No breh.

Remy has been CHEATING on Papoose.

Somebody saw them and then took a pic.

She was NEVER meant to get CAUGHT.

My point is ALWAYS go through a woman's phone to find out what she's really up to.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
You don't need to go through her phone. You don't even need evidence. If suspect your woman isn't faithful just leave her.
Playing detective is a waste of time.
Yeah. i realized long ago its high key self degradation to do all that investigative shyt.

If u ask a chick if u can use her phone and she hesitates, even for a second, u know what they say. Where theres smoke, there is fire.

Same with u ladies and ur dude. A person with nothing to hide isnt gone try to hide nothing.

Bush them, demote them, whatever. But u can pretty much stop taking them seriously as a partner at that point.

But dont reduce urself to sneaking through their shyt or hiding in the bushes spying on them. Just note their behavior and move accordingly. Life is too short and there too many other choices outchea.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
They don't give out endless cheddar biscuits anymore.

The first order is free, then you gotta pay if you want more.

You think they talked about that before they went to Red Lobster?
Welp, so much for that redeeming quality. :francis:

Its been a while, i forget...did they have any others? :lupe: