Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Remy was prolly the only chick in that facility that garnered that kind of attention from her legally married husband.
Papp may have not made the trip everyday because winter driving conditions can be harsh in that area and there's no mass transit where she did that time.

I don't recall reading about any dudes visiting Lil Kim and L Boogy when they were locked down.

In other words Pap and Remy have a special bond.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm not going to lie but I am getting some incel energy, and I'm married just thinking about this situation. My man was dedicated and in love with somebody that was damaged goods the moment she hit the timbs.

The fact that this man rode for her, did the whole phone sex struggle, and dealt with the feelings of long distance relationship, just for this bytch to fukk over him with a struggle battle rapper, is gross in itself.

They have kids together...KIDS MAN.

And she would rather live life like it's 04 again. One thing, I realized about some women is that they want to feel young again. They crave the attention and the affection of a rose-tinted glasses time and era.

Once the reality hits after the THOTing and Hot Girl Summers becoming Hard Memory Autumns, it dawns on you that maybe it's time to grow up.

Just like numerous ex vixens, actresses, and singers. They go online and talk about wanting to be love, but what happened during the time when it could have just happened, if you allowed it?

I hope my cap wearing human finds peace in the situation.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
1695248492054-png.5146784

:wow: