Remy Ma And Papoose Divorce In Progress After Remy Allegedly Cheated On Pap

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Sometimes in order to properly move on nikkas gotta say some shyt. Can’t JUST take the L sometimes specially if ya older tough to make up time
they still have kids together

and he is still in the public eye

he'll regret that at some point if he decides to go that route

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Female rappers that look ugly low key get better looking as they age, See Remy, Eve, Mc Lyte, shyt even missy
Females rappers that look cute usually age like shyt, see Lil Kim, charlie baltimore, amil, foxy brown ect
That’s because you’re comparing women who were naturally attractive/worked on their looks in their youth to women who were homely or rough around the edges in their youth and cleaned up well when they aged.

Remy was a rough looking chick who came off masculine. No one would doubt that she shot someone :russ:

Of course if you clean her up 10yrs later she’ll look better than she did in her youth.

Nikki is a good example. Naturally pretty and leaned into beauty/fashion when she was younger.
Remy at 40something is doing what Nikki was doing in her 20s/30s.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Well while you right …..this doesn’t apply to THIS situation, I’m from the hood , southside of Chicago, you don’t wife bird hood bytches, she went to jail for shooting her friend or sonething, and nothing about remy says date or marry ,especially visit in jail everyday at least with Nikki you got the fame and money , she just got lean back :heh:

Cats file marriage paperwork at Markham courthouse everyday B. :stopitslime:

:pachaha:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Damn. My heart goes out to the brother.
Same. I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy. Building a life with somebody and for them to do you like that is just horrendous. I hope Pap has a good support system.
It’s too late, I’ve already broken 3 hearts in retaliation for Papoose

:comeon: You were likely breaking hearts before this don't blame Remy for that

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men fall deeper in love as time goes on.

Women fall out of love the longer it goes

Love rarely grows stronger as time goes on. Imo men are just able to find comfort in comfortablity. Whereas women are less comfortable in it,and comfort will feel like complacency. Same exact feeling,but two people seeing it in different ways. Which ultimately means women are just more negative in their thinking.

But men are still more likely to cheat regardless of the love,so whats love got to do with it:respect:

Daps
Female rappers that look ugly low key get better looking as they age, See Remy, Eve, Mc Lyte, shyt even missy
Females rappers that look cute usually age like shyt, see Lil Kim, charlie baltimore, amil, foxy brown ect

What took place with Remy Martin has nothing to do with anything you’re talking about.
5bfa1d61-edb5-4405-b32e-e4e691206cdb-large2x3__CMP2589.jpg

Menna

All Star
Daps
they still have kids together

and he is still in the public eye

he'll regret that at some point if he decides to go that route
They can have kids together and he can still call her on her shyt…. papooose in public eye lol

The kids will know she cheated if he calls her on it he not the bad guy… it’s like a judge putting somone away the judge doesn’t become the bad guy