Remy Ma And Papoose Divorce In Progress After Remy Allegedly Cheated On Pap

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I agree with the bolded. Would you agree with me when I say okay, it's not all women that are effed up, but it's a large amount?
Of course. There’s a large majority of people that are fukked up in this world, lol. And breh, you actually know me. You never heard me come on here, bashing men for what I’ve been through. Because I know that, wow, that individual was fukked up, I wouldn’t bash all men because of that.

Daps
Of course. There’s a large majority of people that are fukked up in this world, lol. And breh, you actually know me. You never heard me come on here, bashing men for what I’ve been through. Because I know that, wow, that individual was fukked up, I wouldn’t bash all men because of that.

You're right and I would say that you're one of the best women that I know. But you also know what I been through. I can admit that sometimes that's where I'm coming from.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The nicest woman in the world
Can still dog walk your ass at the end
A woman’s station in life does not exempt her from doing you dirty
This how I know you nikkas ain’t lived :russ:
You can marry a woman with everything on paper
And that very same woman will hit you with the ooo whop da blam
You worked too much
You were too immersed in your hobbies
You didn’t open up enough
All kinds of excuses to fukk a new nikka to escape accountability
Marriage and relationships is a roll of the dice and you not escaping getting hurt
Not saying every woman will cheat or leave you on bad terms
But you can never say somebody is above hurting you
Unfortunately life doesn’t work like that
No matter of risk goes without hurt/problems
You're a typical coli cat... Lack of nuance in your thinking...

Who says there are perfect women? Any woman CAN do you wrong.

But the PROBABILITY of getting done dirty is particularly HIGHER with some women. So there are some women that WILL do you wrong.

That's the women you avoid. Remy is one of them.

Most of the good choices in life are based on probability, including women. Risk? Yes. But the probability of that risk happening is not the same... That's how you choose. You look at probabilities. Otherwise, you a fool.

Learn that.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
terror-squad-members-dj-khalid-remy-martin-and-fat-joe-pose-for-photos-at-his-so-much-more.jpg

This her 20 years ago
Female rappers that look ugly low key get better looking as they age, See Remy, Eve, Mc Lyte, shyt even missy
Females rappers that look cute usually age like shyt, see Lil Kim, charlie baltimore, amil, foxy brown ect

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
She is an OG thot rapper who was locked down then came out and got a newly augmented body.
It was a pipe dream to think you was gonna get any type of long term commitment, she would shoot her friend over 1000 dollars so her decision making was evident
:francis:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Female rappers that look ugly low key get better looking as they age, See Remy, Eve, Mc Lyte, shyt even missy
Females rappers that look cute usually age like shyt, see Lil Kim, charlie baltimore, amil, foxy brown ect

Eve and MC Lyte ain't never been ugly.

It was just the way they dressed or in the case of eve, wore her hair and carried herself.

Menna

All Star
Daps
If I’m Papoose take ya loss move on fukk the fighting get that peace of mind. Live and Love Life.
Sometimes in order to properly move on nikkas gotta say some shyt. Can’t JUST take the L sometimes specially if ya older tough to make up time