Remove the child molestation/wife stealing allegations & TamaRe coulda been a beautiful Black Utopia

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
No he did that shyt check out chuck morgan. He exposes all that shyt from Dr.York. He was a soul singer before he made the nuwuapu nation. And he kept changing the doctrine.

Home
There is no Doctrine

Is living and Dr York brought them through all religions and systems... And they knew that he would

Its a well rounded path, not a singular doctrine

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
There is no Doctrine

Is living and Dr York brought them through all religions and systems... And they knew that he would

Its a well rounded path, not a singular doctrine

full

Daps
the oldest son broke it down....He was there in the beginning and wasn't under his dads control like the youngest son. The oldest son said his dad would explain that what they were doing was a "business." But once things started getting cult like the oldest son fell back were as the youngest son who was caught up in things when they were cult like was considered "brainwashed" by the older brother and thats why he still rides for his dad.

Dr York could have been one of the greatest philosophers of our time....He dropped the ball heavy on obtaining that title.

Got some receipts for this post?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got some receipts for this post?

I'm Ron Fox and brother....u had me digging and digging and I cant find that specific video. It was on Youtube like a year ago. It wasnt Jacob....it was a son who I believe is older then Jacob. But if I ever come across it again...i'll alert you.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Every

Single

Time

A man builds his lil compound

He's

Fukcing

A

Bunch

Of

The

Disciples

Every time. So. Don't go to no shyt like that.

But okay. Knowing the one thing necessarily contains the other thing, rethink your idea of what a utopia should be.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But okay. Knowing the one thing necessarily contains the other thing, rethink your idea of what a utopia should be.

Yeah....Thats why I put the emphasis on how a real Black Utopia now can only be defined like an actual town such as Desota , Texas which is filled with majority working middle class Blacks. Only difference is Tamare was a place surrounded by African culture.....Desota Texas is more "American" culture.