Remove the child molestation/wife stealing allegations & TamaRe coulda been a beautiful Black Utopia

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yes aside....Now are u fishing for daps from the dummys or did u just read the title all wrong?

Its no different then saying Elijah Muhammad messing with his secretaries aside.....The NOI was a beautiful movement in the 50's and 60's.

fukking a consenting adult and abusing children are not the same.

You can't just toss those facts aside.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Technically none of the names I mentioned are cults, they are "movements" that get labled "cults."

And just in case u got me confused I'm refering to the Moorish Science Temple. Not the Moors that Tariq Nasheed has drilled in ya'lls heads.

Tariq didn't drill anything into my head. I don't listen to him. Speak for yourself. And, yes, MSTA would be a more appropriate reference.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information

:francis:

You really got lost in the title huh?

I'm not refering to what Dr York did....I'm refering to the concept of what he built. I have to bring up the child molestation and wife stealing because that was the downfall. Without those 2 things Tama-Re woulda been a baeutiful concept.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

Some nikkas will make any bullshyt sound good as long as a nikka is doing the fukked up shyt...

That's like Magic Johnson saying..."You know Lebron, that woman had some good p*ssy aside from giving me HIV..."

giphy.gif

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Some nikkas will make any bullshyt sound good as long as a nikka is doing the fukked up shyt...

That's like Magic Johnson saying..."You know Lebron, that woman had some good p*ssy aside from giving me HIV..."

:what:

No.....Thats a terrible analogy. It has no bearing on the false image presented. You didnt really think about that when u wrote it.

If u were going to do a proper analogy it would be:

"Before we knew he caught HIV from cheating...Magic Johnson gave the impression that he was a wholesome husband to his wife"

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don't know what happened, especially between he and his son, however Dr Malachi Z York's Supreme Mathematics scrolls opened the gateway to the Pandora's Box of information, especially semantics and the power of language

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
You know pedophiles and rapists build shyt like that to fukk kids and adults..

That's what they do...

It's a giant trap...

I hear you but wasn't no one thinking like that back in the day....and there are a bunch of people who swear he didnt do it.

I have a female cousin and an older homie who say he was set up.

@ 9:01 Prodigy from Mobb Deep was still supporting him all after the fact saying "fukk You" to those who turned their backs on him

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I don't know what happened, especially between he and his son, however Dr Malachi Z York's Supreme Mathematics scrolls opened the gateway to the Pandora's Box of information, especially semantics and the power of language

the oldest son broke it down....He was there in the beginning and wasn't under his dads control like the youngest son. The oldest son said his dad would explain that what they were doing was a "business." But once things started getting cult like the oldest son fell back were as the youngest son who was caught up in things when they were cult like was considered "brainwashed" by the older brother and thats why he still rides for his dad.

Dr York could have been one of the greatest philosophers of our time....He dropped the ball heavy on obtaining that title.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I did my own background research on him (use to follow his teachings for years, look at my old post history) and I came to the conclusion he is not a good man by any stretch of the imagination breh.
Wait, so Malachi Z York was a charlatan? I have books that he wrote that I haven't read yet, but say it isn't so. Also, I thought the whole molestation thing was a set up by the hierarchy.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Wait, so Malachi Z York was a charlatan? I have books that he wrote that I haven't read yet, but say it isn't so. Also, I thought the whole molestation thing was a set up by the hierarchy.
No he did that shyt check out chuck morgan. He exposes all that shyt from Dr.York. He was a soul singer before he made the nuwuapu nation. And he kept changing the doctrine.

Home