Remove the child molestation/wife stealing allegations & TamaRe coulda been a beautiful Black Utopia

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
4308239788_d8863905a2_o.jpg

Blacks having their own land? check.

Having positive Black images dominate the area? check

Remember that song "I'll Take You There" by the Staple Singers? That song describes exactly what Tama-Re could've and should've been.

:mjcry: Watching that video really makes me sad because I was rocking with Dr York in the 90's

Tama Re was the hype that Black Twitter only talks about, the hype that TLR says can one day happen. This white guy on Montel who did a book on Dr York said no one really fukked with Tama-Re in the beginning because Al Sharpton and Farrakhan were stirring up so much noise against white supremacy in the 90's that when Dr York finally did build Tama-Re he was pretty much left alone. LOL. I mean that is a good thing. Or it should have been a good thing.

One thing I noticed in this so called "woke era" that we are supposed to be in that has this admiration for Egypt/Kemet is that people act like they forgot, We already saw the highest heights of ressurecting that "Kemet Spirit" in America with Tama-Re and look at how that turned out. :snoop: I'm older now but I know damn sure I will never get caught up in such hype again. Let alone anything with an Egyptian/Kemet angle.

The good that did come out of all of this is that we are now forced to looking at places like Desotao,Texas as the kind of "Black dominated" areas that are more appropriate for living and raising children instead of anything with a cult like religious/spiritually foundation. This OG once told me you have to watch out for Black Americans who wear 'eastern' like garments that aren't of American culture because 9 times out of 10 they are con men. And I agree 100%. Tama-Re will forever have me looking at anyone trying to redo what Dr York did sideways.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
But they are spread out factions, now if a large group of NOI members brought a compound on several acres and moved women and children there. They would be on the radar.

They been on the radar since the 50's tho. The NOI has bought farmland. Your making it seem as if Tama-Re was taken down because the government thought they were a threat.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The NOI, 5%, Moors, and Hebrew Isrealites are still doing there thing.
Anytime you start buying land and building compounds, and have a group lead by a relgious leader, the USA govt will come and shut you down. Only the government sanctioned cults like the Mormons (church of Joseph Smith and Latter Day Saints) and Scientology (Church of L. Ron Hubbard) get breaks

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
would you say this about a person? other than the kiddie fiddling and making a cuck outta you, he was a great guy.

I did my own background research on him (use to follow his teachings for years, look at my old post history) and I came to the conclusion he is not a good man by any stretch of the imagination breh.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
@Voice of Reason change your name...u are the exact opposite of the voice of reason.

Anytime you start buying land and building compounds, and have a group lead by a relgious leader, the USA govt will come and shut you down. Only the government sanctioned cults like the Mormons (church of Joseph Smith and Latter Day Saints) and Scientology (Church of L. Ron Hubbard) are allowed

Like I just said to ol boy.....U make it seem as if Tama-Re was taken down because they were a threat to the government.