Daps
Reppin
California, America
1327776539_trojan-magnum.jpg

If it ain't a gold wrapper it don't fit on my dicc :takedat::takedat::takedat:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
7-8 inches is bigger than average according to research/statistics. So technically 7-8 inches is big.That is what most women prefer, but most men don't have 7-8 inches.

& Not a lot of men have anything over 9 inches.

I don't want anything less than 7 inches and nothing bigger than 8.5.

anything under 7 inches is too small.
Why are you telling me this?

camer999

All Star
Daps
7-8 inches is bigger than average according to research/statistics. So technically 7-8 inches is big.That is what most women prefer, but most men don't have 7-8 inches.

7 inches is like 90th percentile. You've probably been satisfied with less and you ain't even know it. Unless you pulling measuring tape on nikkas.:comeon: Also if you are going by the average man's word :bryan:, either way just dropping knowledge I've been blessed so I don't really worry about it:yeshrug:.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
7 inches is like 90th percentile. You've probably been satisfied with less and you ain't even know it. Unless you pulling measuring tape on nikkas.:comeon: Also if you are going by the average man's word :bryan:, either way just dropping knowledge I've been blessed so I don't really worry about it:yeshrug:.

90th percentile when other races are included.

There are lots of black men who have 7 inches.

I can tell the difference.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Why are you telling me this?

Because you said that "chicks don't like big dikks like that" then you said "as long as you're 6-8 you're golden, anything more or less than that, you'll struggle".

The avg size is 6. 7-8 is above average. Most women do like bigger dcks 7-8 inches. Some like 9/10 and some are ok with six. The most preferred size, I believe is 7 inches, which is on the larger side, which you said "chicks don't like".

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

Are you a female?

If so, then I got an 11.3 in cock whenever you in Cali, New York or Flordia.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Because you said that "chicks don't like big dikks like that" then you said "as long as you're 6-8 you're golden, anything more or less than that, you'll struggle".

The avg size is 6. 7-8 is above average. Most women do like bigger dcks 7-8 inches. Some like 9/10 and some are ok with six. The most preferred size, I believe is 7 inches, which is on the larger side, which you said "chicks don't like".
I've got 7 inches. It looks long on the ruler but average as fukk as an actual dikk.

camer999

All Star
Daps
90th percentile when other races are included.

There are lots of black men who have 7 inches.

I can tell the difference.
Based on what, are there any peer reviewed studies that focus on black men? I read one a while back that actually stated that the average white man in england was larger then the average black man in england (6.2 compared to 6.1 inches)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. They think they know, when they really don't. be off a whole couple inches:francis: