Remix: Men with bigger dikks are more special/important. ***Pause****

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn:what:I thought it was that @Eczema cat who made this thread:francis:

On topic, i can confirm. Its kinda depressing, but putting it down leaves you with months of 2am texts or calls trying to get you to come over. That phase of my life was a double edged sword because i wanted to date some of these chicks, but all they wanted was the Tower of Power and that God-Stroke:mjcry: Cant you at least buy me dinner first, Angie?:why:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Why don't black men rule the world? /thread.
Ps: Stats already show that we have bigger pipes than Mr. Charlie...
It's not about the bigger dikk...It's about the bigger brain behind the bigger gun...and the lack of pity/humanity in that brain.

Having a big dikk helps with chicks who prefer that...Chicks have cheated on me before with guys who are smaller in that area.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
How would you even know that? :what:

Exactly... u go into the board room and say before we start fellas dropped your draws and grab your nut sack.. ok we might have a tie, so leroy and willie can u put your dikk next to each other:mjlol:

fukking dikk obsess dudes on here

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
Damn:what:I thought it was that @Eczema cat who made this thread:francis:

On topic, i can confirm. Its kinda depressing, but putting it down leaves you with months of 2am texts or calls trying to get you to come over. That phase of my life was a double edged sword because i wanted to date some of these chicks, but all they wanted was the Tower of Power and that God-Stroke:mjcry: Cant you at least buy me dinner first, Angie?:why:

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

almost every male on TheColi be fronting some bs. Either its height, dikk, strength/weight, how many bytches they got etc (or all of those things)

EDIT; and they always front about it on threads like these and its mostly users that post 30-40+ posts a day

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

almost every male on TheColi be fronting some bs. Either its height, dikk, strength/weight, how many bytches they got etc (or all of those things)
Breh, im a 5'7 funny looking cat with huge pointy ears and big life saver lips.
The saving grace is that i have a mouthpiece better than most and more confidence that i have any right to have.

Pre-2011 i was balling, in a car, out and about chatting up random women because i was compensating for how poorly i did with women in highschool. My first fwb was 5 years older than me and pretty much taught me the sex game. After that, girls i tapped did not catch amnesia, even so far as my best friend at the time inviting me to knock her down even though she had a man. No, a big one aint the cure to all ailments or anything, but i was getting return action off the strength of that and other things. I dont have very much to brag about, but with my father being 6'3 and failing to share any of that height with me, i still came away with some genetic gold. When women just trying to hook up, trust that being hung makes a difference.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Gay nikkas exposing themselves again

I've talked to multiple chicks that have said they don't like big dikks like that. They said the worst sex they had was with the nikka with the biggest wood. If yall JBO losers went outside from time to time you'd know this. Or if you actually get p*ssy you'd know this. But you don't so you make fantasy threads about dikks all the time. If you 6-8" your golden. Anything less or more, you'll struggle.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
The saving grace is that i have a mouthpiece better than most and more confidence that i have any right to have.

Pre-2011 i was balling, in a car, out and about chatting up random women because i was compensating for how poorly i did with women in highschool. My first fwb was 5 years older than me and pretty much taught me the sex game. After that, girls i tapped did not catch amnesia, even so far as my best friend at the time inviting me to knock her down even though she had a man. No, a big one aint the cure to all ailments or anything, but i was getting return action off the strength of that and other things. I dont have very much to brag about, but with my father being 6'3 and failing to share any of that height with me, i still came away with some genetic gold. When women just trying to hook up, trust that being hung makes a difference.

believe you more now that you aint fronting:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

So you really don't think if you was 5'7 and not packing you couldn't get hoes. I've laughed at my homie nikka ain't hitting on shyt he got 8 baby moms. and them hoes worship that nikka.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you really don't think if you was 5'7 and not packing you couldn't get hoes. I've laughed at my homie nikka ain't hitting on shyt he got 8 baby moms. and them hoes worship that nikka.
:whoa:Nah, im just saying that when all else failed, a common element was cited for a few girls calling me months after we stopped talking to each other.

Them lonely nights:shaq2: