Reminder of the day,never be ashamed if you feel your spouse settled for you.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Most people aren't settling, they are just overvaluing themselves and then come back to reality when they have no other choice.

AYO u see this when people get closer to 40.....they start panicking.....the sister sister girl is THE EXAMPLE

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So your GOOFY ass never saw the post yourself,but took the word of other nikkas you consistently call GOOFY,and ran with it:scust:?

Your the last person on this site who would understand the impact of a comma,so posting it wouldnt even help you change the opinion youve already established with zero knowledge of what was said.

"Everybody knew" but mr encyclopedia himself Art Barr:? Not a single person here believes you didnt hear the whispers. Imagine if you kept the same energy with Bambatta and the zulu nation that you got with me. How many children couldve been saved? 1? 2? 8? 22? But you were too busy digging in the crates I guess.

This is not to guilt you whatsoever. Im teaching a lesson to youth through you. These old nikkas will sell you up the river with no remorse to keep shining. Now you can go get your little tables,or you can act like a grown man and come back with an aplology for me and the youth that slipped through the cracks. Now I understand the constant aggression,the ramblings. Thats that type of guilt that would drive a man insane:respect:#ArtBarrKnew #Heal

Oh I saw and read the post when it occurred in real time.

So again.

Deflection on a false narrative from you.

Repost your comments.

Only reason i ain't up'n receipts on you. Is you did that before I started bookmarking all you fukk'n goofies bullshyt you say. So when you get to running yo mouth.

I can showcase the real. When you try to play up to the crowd for sensationalism. When you over your head trying to post fake narratives. When you get exposed by;

Art Barr

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah I want my woman to settle for me because it was meant to be with us, not settle for me because I didn't live up to her expectations :scust:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I saw and read the post when it occurred in real time.

So again.

Deflection on a false narrative from you.

Repost your comments.

Only reason i ain't up'n receipts on you. Is you did that before I started bookmarking all you fukk'n goofies bullshyt you say. So when you get to running yo mouth.

I can showcase the real. When you try to play up to the crowd for sensationalism. When you over your head trying to post fake narratives. When you get exposed by;

Art Barr

I went back to the original thread and didnt see you say shyt in there. Did you give me a pass too, becauase i once mentioned spinning on the lenoleum floor in the kitchen on some hiphop shyt? The real time energy was way different than the energy yall got now after losing so many arguments and being held accountable by me.

By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:

I put "raped" in quotations for a reason. Basically saying we didnt rape them. But by todays standards you could be accused in the #Metoo era. Almost every man has did things that could be spun into a rape or "coercion" when the bar is now set so low. All it takes is a woman simply leaving out details,sticking to the headline. If a woman says you had a gun on the dresser in 2024,your toast. If a woman says she said no at anytime,regardless of context of her no?Your done even if she changed her mind and decided to have sex. We literally just saw this in the Natureboy trial. Where the victim said it wasnt rape,and originally said they made love. So damn what these nikkas talking about. Fast foward from my original post and my safety advisory was 100% accurate. If I saved one black boy with my post,ill take all the pebbles thrown:wow:. How many boys could you have saved with one post about Bambatta?ill leave you to marinate on that note:respect:?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I went back to the original thread and didnt see you say shyt in there. Did you give me a pass too, becauase i once mentioned spinning on the lenoleum floor in the kitchen on some hiphop shyt? The real time energy was way different than the energy yall got now after losing so many arguments and being held accountable by me.

I put "raped" in quotations for a reason. Basically saying we didnt rape them. But by todays standards you could be accused in the #Metoo era. Almost every man has did things that could be spun into a rape or "coercion" when the bar is now set so low. All it takes is a woman simply leaving out details,sticking to the headline. If a woman says you had a gun on the dresser in 2024,your toast. If a woman says she said no at anytime,regardless of context of her no?Your done even if she changed her mind and decided to have sex. We literally just saw this in the Natureboy trial. Where the victim said it wasnt rape,and originally said they made love. So damn what these nikkas talking about. Fast foward from my original post and my safety advisory was 100% accurate. If I saved one black boy with my post,ill take all the pebbles thrown:wow:. How many boys could you have saved with one post about Bambatta?ill leave you to marinate on that note:respect:?

Post the link nikka.

All this deflection.
You lucky thr mods settle to allow you to keep posting and never filed you comments to the authorities. As what you posted is real criminal activity.
As it ain't no babies that need to be fed. No starving mouths or lose of stability taking place as far as your bullshyt to try to use the incident and scapegoat out of it.

Now post the link. Since you so brave and think you some relationship guru. What you need to do. Is stfu log off and hope ol girl do not go public you goofie ass 'self admitted' real sexually deviant criminal.

fukk outta here.

Art Barr

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Unless you’re a go getter like Jalen Green we all settled

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Even if she feels that way
She better don't tell me that shyt :mjlol:
Some things you keep to yourself

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I can't agree with this "Lowered Expectations" outlook. If you are not qualified for the women you desire, I say work on becoming qualified. It is not hard for a man to do, if he has the motivation and gumption to do it. It is also not hard to figure out if you are a woman's first choice or her second thru last choice. Her actions and manner of interacting with you will give it all away, if you are paying attention and not being blinded by your own desire for her.

I suggest you pursue those who pursue you. If they are not what you desire, then you make yourself into something that will attract what you desire. As men, we have agency and are, most importantly, expected to use it. Passivity is normally not attractive to women with options. If she can choose a man who takes command of his life, then she more than likely will. Allowing yourself to be settled for is a passive action, considering the fact that we men are generally the approachers and proposers, while women are generally the receivers of approaches and propositions. Which again, goes back to that expectation that we man have and must use our agency to get what we desire.

Anyhow, again I can't agree with this defeatist sort of mindset being presented as some sort of positive outlook on relationships. Feelings of settling for someone invariable ends up turning into feelings of resentment and loss of opportunities. While it is not the only contributor to high divorce rates, it is probably a significant contributor none-the-less.

TLDR: Work on yourself and build yourself up to a person that deserves what you actually desire in a mate. Also, choose first the woman who chooses you first.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound dumb as hell. Everybody settles. there is always somebody better than you, You are not perfection. Get over yourself