Reminder of the day,never be ashamed if you feel your spouse settled for you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody “settles” in some regard when it comes to relationships…NOBODY gets everything in a partner…they might be perfect but they don’t clean up after themselves, or they are unorganized, or didn’t finish college, they might a 6 or 7 on your scale, but they treat you right or whatever it may be…

I agree with the OP and feel the same. Settling isn’t necessarily bad, especially if your “standards” were so high, you were NEVER finding “that” person…

So in some way, shape or form, we all settle to a degree…finding the right person to settle with is the hard part. It takes self reflection, patience, and discernment

The last part is key,discernment. You do need to feel some kind of way if you feel your man/woman is still out there advertising. Or you feel they are putting themselves in position to still obtain what they truly desire.

My fault guys, I was irresponsible and shouldve put a disclaimer. Sometimes you should feel ashamed you fell for the okey doke. Because some people are just biding their time:francis:

But many are happy and content with no regrets:respect:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The word "settled" gets a bad wrap. To settle just means a person has lowered their original bar to give you an oppurtunity to step over it.

But why not give yourself some credit. You must have been a great man/woman in some regard for them to do that:wow:

Yall some low self esteem havin ass nggas :dead:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
@CouldntBeMeTho :hubie:

I never understood why anyone would settle for anything less.

I'm not saying if you only dated fat white women don't hold out for a Beyonce especially if you never had a Beyonce

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall some low self esteem havin ass nggas :dead:

Meanwhile yall brag about bagging and going raw in random thots,and having a roster of hellhounds. Have children by women yall never really liked like that. And we wont even talk about the prostitutes:mjlol:. But I get it, I remember when I didnt value myself but didnt realize it. When your standards are little to none,you dont realize you should actually be disgusted with yourself:respect:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I went into a Ferrari dealership yesterday with a $35k budget. They couldn't sell me a Ferrari, so I had to settle for a Toyota Camry.:beli:

:troll:
you was delusional thinking you could cop a rari for 35K.

you self-corrected, you made a quality decision by picking up the dependable long-lasting and low maintenance requirements of a Camry. It also won't kill you thinking you can handle a supercar. :salute:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I self admitted to nothing,and was taken out of context. Meanwhile a man who is a hiphop encyclopedia. Knows aaaallll about what goes on in the backrooms,and convos being had. Never not once,mentioned anything about whispers come out of the Afrika Bumbatta camp. And he was the go to Afrika Bumbatta source on sohh and thecoli.

Dont you dare try to shame an innocent man to cover the skeletons in your closet. How many young men could have been saved. Makes you wonder if calling men "toys" is some coded sick puppy speak we dont know about:respect:#ArtBarrKnew

Post the text then.

If it was taken out of context you goofie.

I will be waiting.

Time to expose you goofies for being goofies.
@Still Benefited

As you deflected in your response.
We can show the difference between you and me in text in this you goofie. You a living false narrative you goofie.

Now you running around making tthreads about settling.
when ol girl should not have had to settle for your actions you goofie.

Like how dare you.
now up the text.
Undoctored too you goofie.

Yo lame ass should have asked yo goofie ass poster you kick it with online. To stfu. Now can revisit the pr era for you.

Art Barr

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Having a spouse that settled for you just means you were able to date above your level...

Like getting an executive level position when you really should just be in management.

Who is gonna complain about that? you basically came up...

:yeshrug:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I feel like if Nvida gets those robots advanced enuff my wife gonna serve me divorce papers :mjcry:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Post the text then.

If it was taken out of context you goofie.

I will be waiting.

Time to expose you goofies for being goofies.
@Still Benefited

As you deflected in your response.
We can show the difference between you and me in text in this you goofie. You a living false narrative you goofie.

Now you running around making tthreads about settling.
when ol girl should not have had to settle for your actions you goofie.

Like how dare you.
now up the text.
Undoctored too you goofie.

Yo lame ass should have asked yo goofie ass poster you kick it with online. To stfu. Now can revisit the pr era for you.

Art Barr

So your GOOFY ass never saw the post yourself,but took the word of other nikkas you consistently call GOOFY,and ran with it:scust:?

Your the last person on this site who would understand the impact of a comma,so posting it wouldnt even help you change the opinion youve already established with zero knowledge of what was said.

"Everybody knew" but mr encyclopedia himself Art Barr:? Not a single person here believes you didnt hear the whispers. Imagine if you kept the same energy with Bambatta and the zulu nation that you got with me. How many children couldve been saved? 1? 2? 8? 22? But you were too busy digging in the crates I guess.

This is not to guilt you whatsoever. Im teaching a lesson to youth through you. These old nikkas will sell you up the river with no remorse to keep shining. Now you can go get your little tables,or you can act like a grown man and come back with an aplology for me and the youth that slipped through the cracks. Now I understand the constant aggression,the ramblings. Thats that type of guilt that would drive a man insane:respect:#ArtBarrKnew #Heal