Reminder of the day,never be ashamed if you feel your spouse settled for you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The word "settled" gets a bad wrap. To settle just means a person has lowered their original bar to give you an oppurtunity to step over it.

But why not give yourself some credit. You must have been a great man/woman in some regard for them to do that:wow:

Also "settling" can just be a sign of maturity. Alot of peoples original standards are silly as hell and needed correction. You were so great that you made them rearrange and lower all the create a player attributes:wow:

Lastly,settling is only the original thing that occured to let you in the door. It doesnt men that he/she is unhappy with their decision. I dont think its broken down well enough. Most women probably do "settle",but most women came in w/ delusional standards and the "settling" is really self correction. Great job,she couldnt have done it with out you champ:respect:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Interesting perspective

See @Art Barr you don't have to be ashamed you had to settle for a midget that worked the weekday afternoon shift in PoleKatz for twenty years to be your queen, love is blind :wow:

Only yo simp having ass mind is creating make believe ideas of marriage.
you bussy battered goofie @BBG.

Then not to mention.
You got me in this self admitted goofies thread too.

nikka.

do some due dilligence and get yo shyt together.

You not thorough enough.
to be trolling me lil goofie ass boi.

Art Barr

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The word "settled" gets a bad wrap. To settle just means a person has lowered their original bar to give you an oppurtunity to step over it.

But why not give yourself some credit. You must have been a great man/woman in some regard for them to do that:wow:

Also "settling" can just be a sign of maturity. Alot of peoples original standards are silly as hell and needed correction. You were so great that you made them rearrange and lower all the create a player attributes:wow:

Lastly,settling is only the original thing that occured to let you in the door. It doesnt men that he/she is unhappy with their decision. I dont think its broken down well enough. Most women probably do "settle",but most women came in w/ delusional standards and the "settling" is really self correction. Great job,she couldnt have done it with out you champ:respect:

Settle means to take LESS than what you deserve.

A bytch making $45,000 a year isn't settling for a man who makes $45,000/year. That's her lane.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
p*ssy age in dog years
and I shyt greatness.
UKVu0t8.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
SETTLING in terms of marriage literally means “settling in”. Choosing someone and settling into life, into a routine, etc.

Not settling for someone.

This relationship discourse on social media has gotten out of hand.

If you legit feel like someone settled for you and you stick around for that you are wild. I’m not trying to deal with the resentment that will surely build up down the line.

You literally get what you deserve.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is that what you tell yourself, after you coerced a woman into sleeping with you by literally putting a gun to her head?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only yo simp having ass mind is creating make believe ideas of marriage.
you bussy battered goofie @BBG.

Then not to mention.
You got me in this self admitted goofies thread too.

nikka.

do some due dilligence and get yo shyt together.

You not thorough enough.
to be trolling me lil goofie ass boi.

Art Barr

I self admitted to nothing,and was taken out of context. Meanwhile a man who is a hiphop encyclopedia. Knows aaaallll about what goes on in the backrooms,and convos being had. Never not once,mentioned anything about whispers come out of the Afrika Bumbatta camp. And he was the go to Afrika Bumbatta source on sohh and thecoli.

Dont you dare try to shame an innocent man to cover the skeletons in your closet. How many young men could have been saved. Makes you wonder if calling men "toys" is some coded sick puppy speak we dont know about:respect:#ArtBarrKnew

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

But why not give yourself some credit. You must have been a great man/woman in some regard for them to do that
:wow:

Breh:dead: repped for trying to uplift the self esteem of the resident Napoleon Dynamite's of the coli :laff:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Everybody “settles” in some regard when it comes to relationships…NOBODY gets everything in a partner…they might be perfect but they don’t clean up after themselves, or they are unorganized, or didn’t finish college, they might a 6 or 7 on your scale, but they treat you right or whatever it may be…

I agree with the OP and feel the same. Settling isn’t necessarily bad, especially if your “standards” were so high, you were NEVER finding “that” person…

So in some way, shape or form, we all settle to a degree…finding the right person to settle with is the hard part. It takes self reflection, patience, and discernment