remember when you could smoke reggies in public?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris brown is bout that life

u9adyby9.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
It's rap music. Rappers only smoke kush so everybody thinks they need to. In reality most times you're just getting ripped off. Unless you really know what your getting and who your getting it from most "kush" isn't any more potent then some good Reggie. I got some Reggie now that's better than most "kush" nikkas be smoking.

word, i got some bad ass reginalds from my mexican homie, we get the green seedless ounce for $45, everyone else gets the brown seeded shyt :heh:

:rudy: we off that dro kush sour purple loud trendy $50 8th bullshyt

but i did get put onto the wax game at sxsw :ohhh:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank god that I live in Northwest. Sounds like a southern problem.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I have no issue with Reggie, that shyt still gets me high and thats still the point of smoking weed right?

I been fukkin with these exotic strands for the last year cause I got a potna who gives me the playa prices but if I had to I could go back to reggie without no problem.

Like ol boy mentioned, dudes will crack jokes and clown a dude with reggie but when he light that blunt they ain't gonna pass it up.

Dudes get so caught it "what its called" or some colorful leaves when I wanna know is it gonna get me high or not. If the answer is yes, then we good :youngsabo:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
word, i got some bad ass reginalds from my mexican homie, we get the green seedless ounce for $45, everyone else gets the brown seeded shyt :heh:

you live in Austin, Tx probably the best place for great weed in the south and you wanna brag about the shytty schwag you smoke? the fukk is wrong with your broke ass?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

but i did get put onto the wax game at sxsw :ohhh:

:ohhh: $45 ounces. Where you live bruh. I'm payin $50 for a half and that's actualy a good deal around here, most people wanna charge $60

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
you live in Austin, Tx probably the best place for great weed in the south and you wanna brag about the shytty schwag you smoke? the fukk is wrong with your broke ass?

$45 is better than $300 for pretty much the same thing. better things to save my money for. besides, cant stand dirty hippies. my 'skins know what it is

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
$45 is better than $300 for pretty much the same thing. better things to save my money for. besides, cant stand dirty hippies. my 'skins know what it is

:sadbron::whew::ufdup::why::mindblown:

you honestly can't tell the difference between a $45 ounce and a $300 ounce? :ohhh:

Ive lived in austin my whole life and I haven't known where to get schwag since 2006.

i dont like having to smoke several bowls or a blunt to get high i just take a couple hits of dank and im good tho im also a dirty hippy so :yeshrug: