remember when you could smoke reggies in public?

Daps
I haven't seen "reggie", "schwag", "dirt weed" in like a decade. I don't even know where to find that shyt anymore. You should only be smoking that shyt when your like 17.

If your in the hood all day, everyday, your gonna be around the nickel & dimmers. Even your "loud", "kush", "sour" is gonna be garbage cause it really isn't that type of weed.

People just hear a name and run with it. "Dro" was a popular term for weed a while back...dudes be like yeah I got that dro...do you even know what dro is??

Dro isn't a strain, its a way the plant was grown. But whatever...I'm rambling...I grow my own shyt now a days...bubble hash all day.

Smoke what you smoke, I'll let you hit my L, joint, whatever but if I don't know you...I'm not smoking your shyt...save it for yourself. I got more than enough. :youngsabo:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: do you need some type of hash oil or can it just be weed.

Edit: never mind

You need a perscription for hash oil, right?

i get mine shipped in from cali. i can get it here in ny but

1) it's not made as well, the taste and potency are "off"
2) it's half the price from cali
3) i usually have a selection a varieties from cali where my guy here only has 1 at a time

damn i gotta lil weed piece at the crib but imma have to get one of these

i googled it and it was 140$ is that the price range?

yep, i paid 140, worth every penny

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oil in pens is a waste...get a rig and a ti nail and meet me on mars

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:ohhh: elaborate please?

people use a blow torch to heat up a titanium nail til it is red hot then you have a metal rod that you put a dab of oil on and you touch it to the titanium nail and inhale through a miniature bong type of thing and it gets you high as fukk. you can take much bigger hits then with most the vape pens. the whole set up is expensive as fukk its much cheaper to get a vape pen.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people use a blow torch to heat up a titanium nail til it is red hot then you have a metal rod that you put a dab of oil on and you touch it to the titanium nail and inhale through a miniature bong type of thing and it gets you high as fukk. you can take much bigger hits then with most the vape pens. the whole set up is expensive as fukk its much cheaper to get a vape pen.

:childplease: you can't do all that extra shyt on the go.

for what they are, oil vapes are the most durable and effective tools out. you can use pens anywhere, with no foul odor, and it gets you up there. :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:whoa: you blew my high just talking about this shyt.

I'll just stick to blunts :smoker:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

for what they are, oil vapes are the most durable and effective tools out. you can use pens anywhere, with no foul odor, and it gets you up there. :blessed:

exactly

:shaq2: @ all that extra work, blowtorch?!?!

i break my pen out anywhere i want, 2 or 3 quick pulls and i'm lit up like a xmas tree.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

dont gimme the :childplease: i agree with you, the titanium rig isnt even ideal for smoking at home way too many steps, plus you gotta keep buying butane for your torch.

i like the vape pen shyt personally. but there are only a couple good brands from what ive seen/heard.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

imma cop of these asap for the crib

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Reggie makes my head hurt just thinking about it
Way to concrete for that shyt

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo

nikka shut the fukk up with this nonsense