remember when you could smoke reggies in public?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
damn its crazy, nikkas cant even blow reggies no more unless you at the crib or somewhere ducked off

i called dis lil chik over yesterday and she brought a big ass bag of regular weed...smh lolol i wasnt trippin i just found it funny cuz she apologized to me for no reason

nikkas dont even get the same reactions no more when blowing regos

light up a rego blunt nikkas lookin at you liek you crazy

light some loud its gone be all type of oooohs and ahhhhs

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
damn its crazy, nikkas cant even blow reggies no more unless you at the crib or somewhere ducked off

i called dis lil chik over yesterday and she brought a big ass bag of regular weed...smh lolol i wasnt trippin i just found it funny cuz she apologized to me for no reason

nikkas dont even get the same reactions no more when blowing regos

light up a rego blunt nikkas lookin at you liek you crazy

light some loud its gone be all type of oooohs and ahhhhs

:wtb: ok we get it you are broke or can't handle that loud high

i dont ever want to smoke that garbage ever again. mexicans are sprayin that shyt down with raid to get it over the border.

what point are you trying to make here? that people usually prefer to smoke good weed instead of weed that tastes like it has been sprayed with chemicals are too picky? :childplease:

if im gonna put a drug in my body it better be that top notch shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's rap music. Rappers only smoke kush so everybody thinks they need to. In reality most times you're just getting ripped off. Unless you really know what your getting and who your getting it from most "kush" isn't any more potent then some good Reggie. I got some Reggie now that's better than most "kush" nikkas be smoking.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
It's rap music. Rappers only smoke kush so everybody thinks they need to. In reality most times you're just getting ripped off. Unless you really know what your getting and who your getting it from most "kush" isn't any more potent then some good Reggie. I got some Reggie now that's better than most "kush" nikkas be smoking.

:rudy: where the fukk do you live? :rudy:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:wtb: ok we get it you are broke or can't handle that loud high

i dont ever want to smoke that garbage ever again. mexicans are sprayin that shyt down with raid to get it over the border.

what point are you trying to make here? that people usually prefer to smoke good weed instead of weed that tastes like it has been sprayed with chemicals are too picky? :childplease:

if im gonna put a drug in my body it better be that top notch shyt

lolol i feel you nikkas be hittin our shyt up here wit dat pine
shyt aint cool

lol real shyt bro back in like 06-07 nikkas was buyin heavy dimes of good regos

idk about where you at but our regos is terrible
finding some good regs is hard out as shyt out here

yea kush is a strain but every nikka out here smokin kush FOH lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:rudy: where the fukk do you live? :rudy:

Cleveland. Like I said if you really know what your getting (what strain it is, where it comes from) then you're ok. But most people are just buying it from the random weed man that sells them a short ass gram for $20 of some dusty stuff that's not really more potent than some regg. It smells/tastes like kush but its not very potent at all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no, it's a vap pen, and it's discreet. and you can puff on it anywhere and 99.999% of the people around you would have no idea what you're doing.

never leave home without it :jawalrus:

:ohhh: do you need some type of hash oil or can it just be weed.

Edit: never mind

You need a perscription for hash oil, right?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
when i was young i use to hide and smoke my weed

one summer when i was 16. i just said fukk it

rolled up on my mans front porch. been a man ever since

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Back when I was smoking weed all I knew was reggier and then dro came around. nikkas be trying to get stupid dumb high to the point they can't hardly function.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
no, it's a vap pen, and it's discreet. and you can puff on it anywhere and 99.999% of the people around you would have no idea what you're doing.

never leave home without it :jawalrus:

damn i gotta lil weed piece at the crib but imma have to get one of these

i googled it and it was 140$ is that the price range?