remember when that dude got put on blast for the fake Rolls Royce Phantom/300?????

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I've seen this in real life before

Chrysler 300 with the extra fancy aftermarket grille... idk if it was trying to be a knock off Rolls grille but still :laff:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:pachaha: That was pretty funny but when that nikka started dropping his set on them you can tell they got kinda shook. I woulda just been like get off my dikk :pacspit: and kept my window rolled up.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OAKdIrXWYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:russ: that shyt looked tacky as fukk. There wasnt even any need to call him out. Even at night, you can see that shyt was fake. The front quarter panel and the door wasnt even, the gas door looked like it was pushed in, the dash was NOT a Phantom dash, and he had a fukkin Bentley emblem on the back:dead:

Why do nikkaz do shyt like that:why:?

Lets say that chrysler cost him 30k. He probably put at least 30k to mod that shyt. 60k to stunt and the shyt is a terrible knock off:mindblown:

That nikka poured synthetic jelly all over himself
I thought you were about to say..."well, looks like he got himself a real bentley" gottakeepyourheadup

"O you mean first stars?! "yeah" I be in there every tuesday......................"yea, I don't" :russ: Driver was trying his hardest to get under that dude skin....nikka was about to get a hollow point through his bones though if dude recording didn't agree with alot of what dude was sayin

Daps
Y'all forget that bytches don't know it's fake. Dude was lying to te bytches in the car about how rich he was. Dudes called him out that is why his so pissed

Girls know the difference. Trust me, I'd scope that out from miles. I used to do marketing for a car mall so I know how these cars look like :ufdup:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
That niqqa should have done what biggie killer did and take that quick right down the street with the windows up.

this shyt still funny to this day cause he kept running his mouth about who he is and where he's from