remember when that dude got put on blast for the fake Rolls Royce Phantom/300?????

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"emblem don't go down on a rolls royce..." :troll: :usure:

Hey...broke nikkas like that are liable to break out violently and start shooting when they get cornered like that. :lupe: :lolbron:

you're not broke if you can afford to mod a whip the way he did. but you're def stunting too hard.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man...that MF be live....food is :salute:

I be trying to ride with people....ni99a aint trying to leave his ride out there :usure:

:heh:breh one day we had gone out there. This bum had a STAFF shirt on and was trying to make us park in a certain area.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:breh one day we had gone out there. This bum had a STAFF shirt on and was trying to make us park in a certain area.

yeah they be saying they gone watch yo car...after they get so many people money them MFs walk away like :jawalrus:

Once u in, that MF go down though....LOL, them hoes do anything for a few dollars:blessed:

But when a ni99a come out , be damn near running to the ride to make sure er thing cool. Luckily I never had no problems....my people had mo problems with the crooked police then the ni99as