remember when that dude got put on blast for the fake Rolls Royce Phantom/300?????

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

:russ: that shyt looked tacky as fukk. There wasnt even any need to call him out. Even at night, you can see that shyt was fake. The front quarter panel and the door wasnt even, the gas door looked like it was pushed in, the dash was NOT a Phantom dash, and he had a fukkin Bentley emblem on the back:dead:

Why do nikkaz do shyt like that:why:?

Lets say that chrysler cost him 30k. He probably put at least 30k to mod that shyt. 60k to stunt and the shyt is a terrible knock off:mindblown:

That nikka poured synthetic jelly all over himself

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OAKdIrXWYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:russ: that shyt looked tacky as fukk. There wasnt even any need to call him out. Even at night, you can see that shyt was fake. The front quarter panel and the door wasnt even, the gas door looked like it was pushed in, the dash was NOT a Phantom dash, and he had a fukkin Bentley emblem on the back:dead:

Lets say that chrysler cost him 30k. He probably put at least 30k to mod that shyt. 60k to stunt and the shyt is a terrible knock off:mindblown:

Yeah I remember this video. This nygga was trippin tryin to front like he had a bentley :dead: The dudes in the range were trollin that nygga :russ: Dude in the fake Bent coulda start shootin at them dudes the way he was gettin clowned like that.

He should have just put 10 or stacks into rims, sound system and paint instead of that bullshyt Bentley kit

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Yeah I remember this video. This nygga was trippin tryin to front like he had a bentley :dead: The dudes in the range were trollin that nygga :russ: Dude in the fake Bent coulda start shootin at them dudes the way he was gettin cowned like that.

He sould have just put 10 or stacks into rims, sound system and paint instead of that bullshyt Bentley kit

Im sayin tho!!!!!

You cant get away wit shyt like that in Cali of all places. If he was here in Illinois, he'd have a car full of bytches.

shyt, my homie scooped up this bytch in his new Ford Focus, and the next day she told her girlfriends "giiiirrrrrrrl, this nikka picked me up in an aston martin!"

smh

Daps
Reppin
St louis
He was extra hurt.
a0yqua.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OAKdIrXWYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

vid from all star weekend in houston..trying to stunt too hard :snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Im sayin tho!!!!!

You cant get away wit shyt like that in Cali of all places. If he was here in Illinois, he'd have a car full of bytches.

shyt, my homie scooped up this bytch in his new Ford Focus, and the next day she told her girlfriends "giiiirrrrrrrl, this nikka picked me up in an aston martin!"

smh

tumblr_m4gho6mDUv1rvq30ao1_500.gif

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sayin tho!!!!!

smh

:wtb: where did he pick her up from, a senior citizens building?.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sayin tho!!!!!

smh

You must live in East St.Louis or Washington Park:sadcam:

but i feel dude in the Phantom300.....dont be following me like that dawg...I aint OK with that:pacspit: