Remember when nikkas use to pretend to be into stuff like Basquiat?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol:

2013-2014 was such a weird era

People going to museums on Friday nights to drink cocktails, dress in weird suits and blazers and walk around the gallery :mjlol:

It’s like all of sudden nikkas just stop pretending like they were into that stuff and you would never know this was an era

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin: I remember going couple years back after I watched his movie :dame::dame:
My homegirl was hyping it up and I was expecting to see some revolutionary stuff
That day, it made me realize art is a hustle :wow::wow::wow: and suckers get got cause they wanna be cultured

pez-dispenser-dinosaur-622x500.jpg

The crown represents the victor and eventual king that our inner demons who are on fire, but are manifested as a lizard that we are fighting with inwardly :dead:
V3oS.gif

Last edited:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin: I remember going couple years back after I watched his movie :dame::dame:
My homegirl was hyping it up and I was expecting to see some revolutionary stuff
That day, it made me realize art is a hustle :wow::wow::wow: and suckers get got cause they wanna be cultured

pez-dispenser-dinosaur-622x500.jpg

The crown represents the victor and eventual king that our inner demons who on fire, but are manifested as a lizard are fighting with :dead:
V3oS.gif

lol... this is facts

I actually like art, but yeah this period in time was a mess. I don’t tend to get all deep like folks, I just like what my eye catches. And that Basquiat movie was terrible. Whoever was hyping that needs to kick rocks

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

People going to museums on Friday nights to drink cocktails, dress in weird suits and blazers and walk around the gallery :mjlol:

It’s like all of sudden nikkas just stop pretending like they were into that stuff and you would never know this was an era

nss-sports-nets-8.jpg

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

I do remember this, Jay, Kanye, Ross, and Drake started that. Now everyone wants to be a gangsta and drilling the opps again.