Remember when Nick Cannon was supposed to be the next Will Smith..

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Lol but the whole first half of Forest’s career was trash roles. Either a magical negro or a clumsy fool.

Luke isn’t a Forest Whittaker caliber of actor either and that’s the problem. He was promoted as the heir to Denzel and he has acting chops but lacks leading man charisma. Dudes done good, he never had hype from female viewers either :yeshrug:
Gotta point :ehh: & :mjlol: @ magical negro/clumsy fool

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Lol but the whole first half of Forest’s career was trash roles. Either a magical negro or a clumsy fool.

Luke isn’t a Forest Whittaker caliber of actor either and that’s the problem. He was promoted as the heir to Denzel and he has acting chops but lacks leading man charisma. Dudes done good, he never had hype from female viewers either :yeshrug:

Just watched John Q yesterday. Cotdayum Denzel can act his ass off:mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We really out here acting like Nick Cannon hasn’t had an above average career so far:gucci:

Dude was NEVER going to be the next Hollywood leading man but he’s done phenomenally well for himself. I salute that brother

He's an entrepreneur. I'm only speaking on the acting side. His career path took a different turn. Not saying he's not successful. But before he built his fortune as a businessman, he was thought of being the next leading Hollywood actor a la Will Smith. That's ALL i'm saying.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
We really out here acting like Nick Cannon hasn’t had an above average career so far:gucci:

Dude was NEVER going to be the next Hollywood leading man but he’s done phenomenally well for himself. I salute that brother
This!

If anything Nick is the blueprint for young black actors to find a lane for themselves and eat.

He had enough bread to tell NBC to kiss his ass after even though they gave him a huge hosting contract.

Dude is eating better than a whole lot of Hollywood folks.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody saying they don't remember this is either young as hell or lying.

Will Smith used to mentor Nick Cannon during the Drumline days. Nick Cannon even did a remake of 'Parents Just Don't Understand.'

Yeah and Nick had a cameo in Men in Black 2

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Just watched John Q yesterday. Cotdayum Denzel can act his ass off:mjcry:
Yeah and that’s what Luke lacks. Denzel can make you care about any character in any movie if he wants to. Like that crappy Magnificent 7 remake

I was like :heh: the whole movie but at the end when Denzel’s confronting the villain he’s been after the whole time and the guy goes “no! Don’t! I have kids!”

Denzel immediately goes “they’re better off without you” basic line but his delivery had me like :whoa:

Last edited: