Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
613Wx8K.gif
That gif:laff::laff::Deadtrumper:

:yooooo this gif killing me

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
this pathetic back-peddaling fukkboi.. :hhh:

tried to go back, and change your thread title to save face.. your clown ass couldnt wait to throw that young brother under the bus.. you, or no one knew all the evidence.. but.. you were quick to stick up for that filthy pig who gunned a fukkin KID.. :mindblown:

not even gonna get on how you used to sh!t on Black folks.. claimed you werent Back.. then, changed your mind.. :jbhmm:

then.. when we found your Reddit that was laced with a bunch of racist sh!t.. you were at least smart enough to delete that with the quickness.. :mjgrin:

or, when you claimed to be a DJ.. but, couldnt even post a simple mix.. :mjlol:

or, when you claimed to be a doctor.. and, posted a bogus ass degree.. :sas2:

i got time today, cuz. :wtb:
:mjlol:

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
If you guys want him banned use the Report button. Link the threads people have posted. Don't @ the Admins because I doubt they even get notifications for those, or if they do it's so frequent they ignore them.

Fred.
how many times are you alowed to report because i reported 5 diffrent really suspect posts in that thread. Don't know if overboard but he was shytting on people for respecting micheal brown

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how many times are you alowed to report because i reported 5 diffrent really suspect posts in that thread. Don't know if overboard but he was shytting on people for respecting micheal brown

Report as many times as you want. If it's excessive the Admins/Mods will let you know....but nobody likes this guy so :manny:

Fred.