Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
2vxrcq1.jpg

7VN5Ep5.gif
:hhh: the begging

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
1. not black but immediate family is from the islands...and I have a member of the family that people kinda assume is gay, but the culture definitely looks down on it.

2. zambia is making the right move. just saying your culture has no gays in it...doesn't make it true, nor does it mean gay people stop being "less" gay. You can't just support policies where aspects of your population is being chastised for nothing other than consensual sexual relations between adults.

3. You're reading on KTT? :what:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you guys want him banned use the Report button. Link the threads people have posted. Don't @ the Admins because I doubt they even get notifications for those, or if they do it's so frequent they ignore them.

Fred.

Daps
1. not black but immediate family is from the islands...and I have a member of the family that people kinda assume is gay, but the culture definitely looks down on it.

2. zambia is making the right move. just saying your culture has no gays in it...doesn't make it true, nor does it mean gay people stop being "less" gay. You can't just support policies where aspects of your population is being chastised for nothing other than consensual sexual relations between adults.

3. You're reading on KTT? :what:
he'll probably go back and change this post, too.. :sas2:

shout-out to @Paper Boi on the receipt game.. :salute: