Remember when Moesha jumped the shark with this storyline?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Nah they switched up one on one in the last season drastically. They removed flex added a white girl added Kel all types of weird shyt. It was definitely a coincidence not that I'm a Ray J defender.
I remember the final episode the daughter wakes up with Ray J after teasing us for five seasons with Arnez.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Sitcoms used to write the husbands as buffoons in the 90’s.

In real life you tell your wife FIRST, and then you and the wife address the children as a UNIT.

Imagine telling your entire family(a groups of people of varying emotional intelligence levels) a secret like this at the same time and then your wife starts slapping you in the face in front of the kids and shyt….

Moesha cries and runs to her journal…

the lil brother crying and shyt….

Dorian freaks out steals the family car and crashes out on his OPPS( he had opps on Moesha, right? or was that just Q)

Daps
Storyline made no sense.

It would be like Uncle Phil or Carl Winslow having a random baby. Frank was not on their level but he was a good dad overall...a bit too snoopy. Moesha was always testing boundaries though.

Miles was cool as a little brother. It's interesting that Mo was only interested in dudes that were rough around the edges instead of a square like herself........

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah they switched up one on one in the last season drastically. They removed flex added a white girl added Kel all types of weird shyt. It was definitely a coincidence not that I'm a Ray J defender.
Yeah I wouldn’t put One on One blame on Ray J as it ran into the same problem that other “teen” shows do in trying to make the transition to college.