Remember when Jason Weaver was everywhere in the 90s what happened?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im offended by the changing of the thread title:scust:...I don't care what yall say,the song "I just Cant Wait To Be King" is what made you love young Simba even til this day:mjcry:...Watching now you would care less if punk azz grown Simba dies if it wasn't for that damn song:blessed:...He really said

"Im brushin up on lookin down"

:wow:

stole the show on Lion King....,stole the show on Smart Guy...stole the show as teenage Michael from "The Jacksons" movie,if Flex didnt play grown Michael i have no memory of who played kid or grown Michael:heh:....stole the show on Chingys song,and if it wasn't for Lauren London he mighta stole the show on ATL...if that aint domination:scust:?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Im offended by the changing of the thread title:scust:...I don't care what yall say,the song "I just Cant Wait To Be King" is what made you love young Simba even til this day:mjcry:...Watching now you would care less if punk azz grown Simba dies if it wasn't for that damn song:blessed:...He really said

"Im brushin up on lookin down"

:wow:

stole the show on Lion King....,stole the show on Smart Guy...stole the show as teenage Michael from "The Jacksons" movie,if Flex didnt play grown Michael i have no memory of who played kid or grown Michael:heh:....stole the show on Chingys song,and if it wasn't for Lauren London he mighta stole the show on ATL...if that aint domination:scust:?

Man you slipped and fell and bumped ya head breh...the only shyt this nikka stole is the Jackson: American Dream movie, but even then Lawrence Hilton Jacobs stole that miniseries...

Omar Gooding stole Smart Guy; Jason Weaver was just background; he was the simp that refused to fukk the girl that came over that night because he bytched up; Rode the bench in basketball, got dumped by both Tia and Tamara, and the volleyball girl star even chumped him off

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Dominating the 90s?

I'd literally never heard of this dude until this thread :dead:
:russ: Cosign. Had no idea what his name was, had no idea he did music. I never watched smart guy, so the only thing i remember him from was some small guest appearances on tv shows and atl:heh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man you slipped and fell and bumped ya head breh...the only shyt this nikka stole is the Jackson: American Dream movie, but even then Lawrence Hilton Jacobs stole that miniseries...

Omar Gooding stole Smart Guy; Jason Weaver was just background; he was the simp that refused to fukk the girl that came over that night because he bytched up; Rode the bench in basketball, got dumped by both Tia and Tamara, and the volleyball girl star even chumped him off

He had Beyoncé before Jay and we talkin bout random ho's:dahell:?...If I remember right Mo had to date Kelly:pachaha:....I cant go in on Mo cuz they made a good duo,but the show obviously revolved around Marcus and his antics when it was supposed to be about Smart Guy,Mo was just an incredible sidekick:ohlawd:.

And his snitch azz little brother was upstairs,he really couldnt have fukked her like he wanted to that night:manny:....Sold her a dream and probably reschudled for another day:steviej:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
He had Beyoncé before Jay and we talkin bout random ho's:dahell:?...If I remember right Mo had to date Kelly:pachaha:....I cant go in on Mo cuz they made a good duo,but the show obviously revolved around Marcus and his antics when it was supposed to be about Smart Guy,Mo was just an incredible sidekick:ohlawd:.

And his snitch azz little brother was upstairs,he really couldnt have fukked her like he wanted to that night:manny:....Sold her a dream and probably reschudled for another day:steviej:

But his brother was sick and went to sleep breh...this nikka Marcus told her to stop pushing up on him and popped some popcorn :hineshaha:

he was running from the p*ssy like Emmitt Smith

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But his brother was sick and went to sleep breh...this nikka Marcus told her to stop pushing up on him and popped some popcorn :hineshaha:

he was running from the p*ssy like Emmitt Smith

:laff:It was his brothers fault though,if it wasn't for him bytch wouldn't have had time to tell her whole life story and remind him how many nikkas ran up in that,and how her mama and daddy aint love her....aint nobody tryna hear all that:childplease:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:laff:It was his brothers fault though,if it wasn't for him bytch wouldn't have had time to tell her whole life story and remind him how many nikkas ran up in that,and how her mama and daddy aint love her....aint nobody tryna hear all that:childplease:
:mandelahaha:Good point