Remember when Jason Weaver was everywhere in the 90s what happened?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"Jason Weaver dominance"....the troll shyt yall nikkaz come up with in yall dreams is amazing..... :wtfdoc:

He should be eating good off royalties though no doubt

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Jason Weaver dominance"....the troll shyt yall nikkaz come up with in yall dreams is amazing..... :wtfdoc:

He should be eating good off royalties though no doubt
it wasn't trolling if I knew you guys where gonna take that title so seriously I would have called it something else I just remember him being everywhere in my childhood if I knew people where gonna talk about the title more then him I wouldn't even have made the thread lol.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
it wasn't trolling if I knew you guys where gonna take that title so seriously I would have called it something else I just remember him being everywhere in my childhood if I knew people where gonna talk about the title more then him I wouldn't even have made the thread lol.

you could have just left out the dominance part though... .:pachaha:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How much you guys think he's getting from these "royalties". dude probably gets a check for maybe a couple hundred dollars every six months if that:mjlol:

I just can't wait to be to King and Hakuna Matata breh....he will eat off residuals from that for the rest of his life.

Then you gotta add in his straight to DVD black movies he does every year... :pachaha:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, I knew Weaver was little :mj:, but I didn't know he voiced Young SIMBA:krs:

...residuals on a hundred, thousand, trillion:damn:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, I knew Weaver was little :mj:, but I didn't know he voiced Young SIMBA:krs:

...residuals on a hundred, thousand, trillion:damn:
he only did the singing Jonathan Taylor Thomas did the voice

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
He blessed Chingy with that hook though, classic, and he was in Drumline too...not trying to be funny but my man was Red Tails too right?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I just can't wait to be to King and Hakuna Matata breh....he will eat off residuals from that for the rest of his life.

Then you gotta add in his straight to DVD black movies he does every year... :pachaha:
he was probably working scale as a black actor back then in Hollywood and those residuals decrease every year. we talking 20 years ago:russ: